Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) (9570 Views)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / See The Naughty Photos This Leed City University Girl Have Been Sharing Online / Omg!! This 18years Old Girl Have Sp0ilt Finish See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by realoke: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Kylie Jenner who is currently in Mexico still celebrating her birthday with her friends put her curvaceous body on display at Joe Francis' private estate Casa Aramara in Mexico. More photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/biko-does-this-girl-have-any-ukwu-what.html

1 Like

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Wow! So na this thing TYGA they buy Ferrari for undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by TheNonce: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2015
grin

Sha get AKWU! But she is very _fuckable since na trannies her bobo like! This is standard 4 a skinny white chick!
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Maikis(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
She fine, see Belle waoo
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Her body's good, her hair looks disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by majamajic(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
sameer1212:

the boby merit private jet sef smiley

4 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Buho(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
this girl would be a bigger and richer prostitute than her sister kim west kardashian.

4 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
*picks up magnifying lenses *where the ukwu?
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrCork: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
ZianaJordana:
Her body's good, her hair looks disgusting.

^^^^^^home base hater...she white,lightskin & 10 time more beautifuller than u will eva be..i lie? (no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Every hausa man with him own palito
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^^home base hater...she white,lightskin & 10 time more beautifuller than u will eva be..i lie? (no oofeinse) angry

angry ya brain av been donated to d ancestors even before u were born

4 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrCork: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

^^^^YOou will *never ever* getthe shance to sleep wit me....that's yor punishment!!! angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^YOou will *never ever* getthe shance to sleep wit me....that's yor punishment!!! angry

Wiv ur dicckk dat has got bruises all over and pussy vitiligo albino print on ur dick angry
I can never ever let u ride me even if u was an expensiive shit angry
Ur case dey before d gods wen dey are don avin hangova on ur case theu wud atleast dash u small common sense for ur survival
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrCork: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Wiv ur dicckk dat has got bruises all over and pussy vitiligo albino print on ur dick angry
I can never ever let u ride me even if u was an expensiive shit angry
Ur case dey before d gods wen dey are don avin hangova on ur case theu wud atleast dash u small common sense for ur survival

...stop pretendin like u don't wanna f**k me coz u no I no we no u no u wanna do me.....all I nid to do is pullout £20 cash ( pounds sterlin) & the rest is history... I lie? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by AlienStar: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Onwekwa nice body
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by pomporiking: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2015
halfrica:

1 Like

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 3:31am On Aug 19, 2015
MrCork:

"Home base hater"... Huh? She's white, for a white person she's not exactly light skinned (not like pale skin is seen as an attractive trait among whites, anyway)... At least, before she started bathing herself in artificial fake tan to make herself darker, along with her lip injections, possible butt implants, and her constant appropriation of black hairstyles; I don't see why I'd be jealous when I posses these features naturally, as do most black women. As for her being beautiful, I guess you have low standards. She's not considered beautiful here, get over it. Oh, yeah, and her hair does look disgusting, especially when it's mixed up with the blonde like that. Black/African hairstyles simply don't suit most white women, in the same way blonde straight weaves usually look ridiculous on black women. That's just the way it is. So, to answer your question; no, I'm not a 'hater' as I'm not jealous of her, and sincerely hope you're one of those brainwashed, delusional, blacks in the African diaspora, and not a born and raised Nigerian, or God help Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrCork: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZianaJordana:

"Home base hater"... Huh? She's white, for a white person she's not exactly light skinned (not like pale skin is seen as an attractive trait among whites, anyway)... At least, before she started bathing herself in artificial fake tan to make herself darker, along with her lip injections, possible butt implants, and her constant appropriation of black hairstyles; I don't see why I'd be jealous when I posses these features naturally, as do most black women. As for her being beautiful, I guess you have low standards. She's not considered beautiful here, get over it. Oh, yeah, and her hair does look disgusting, especially when it's mixed up with the blonde like that. Black/African hairstyles simply don't suit most white women, in the same way blonde straight weaves usually look ridiculous on black women. That's just the way it is. So, to answer your question; no, I'm not a 'hater' as I'm not jealous of her, and sincerely hope you're one of those brainwashed, delusional, blacks in the African diaspora, and not a born and raised Nigerian, or God help Nigeria.

....u r a black female an u r a homebase Nigerian...the questions u shud be askin is..r u loyal?.. hell no..since when as a black woman ..worse of all a Nigerian ever ever been loyal to any man?....and for the record..all black men prefa white females over black females.(REAL TALK) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrCork: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZianaJordana:

...kim kafashan has bigger nyansh & better body than 99.9% of black women...I like?..can u cumpare any black woman to her....includin u?..I lie? (np ofeeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrCork:

grin grin grin
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
sameer1212:
the girl is hot joor
Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrCork:

...kim kafashan has bigger nyansh & better body than 99.9% of black women...I like?..can u cumpare any black woman to her....includin u?..I lie? (np ofeeense) angry
Prior to her fat transfers and injections, she had a butt like 99% of white women. I don't exactly desire a butt as big as hers, but to each her own, I guess.
I've seen plenty of black women with naturally huge butts. Serena Williams being a good example.

3 Likes

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by Unibentested(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZianaJordana:

Prior to her fat transfers and injections, she had a butt like 99% of white women. I don't exactly desire a butt as big as hers, but to each her own, I guess.
I've seen plenty of black women with naturally huge butts. Serena Williams being a good example.

Dat Serena's butt nailed it...pls don't say more...u Hv nailed it...lol

1 Like

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrCork: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZianaJordana:

....so u wanto compare beauriful white kim kashadian that looklike cinderela to that herculis man lookin serena williams that looklike IBO wrestler??.....sweery do u were glassssis? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) by MrCork: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZianaJordana:

..kaiiiiii,,..if serena William is the one wth the hat...I tink I will gladly pour inside.. no cooooodum!!! tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Socialite, Bode De-way Part Ways With Wife / About Cotonou Hangout Where Big Boys Go To Pick Up Babes / Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.