Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock (1574 Views)

Olumo Rock Easter Package with Centrepoint Travels Agency / Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) / Upcoming Event! The Social Prefect Olumo Rock Adventure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Last week some members of the youths in my church including myself, visited the famous olumo rock in ogun state to learn more about its history, tradition and believe and it was educative and fun filled

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by ArchEnemy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oya put pix na
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by Houseofglam7(f): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op, your slippers for the first picture sha cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
more

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
more pix

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Op, your slippers for the first picture sha cheesy
lol....not me but a friend btw I don remove am sef
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
viqueta:
Last week some members of the youths in my church including myself, visited the famous olumo rock in ogun state to learn more about its history, tradition and believe and it was educative and fun filled

I can tell the caliber of your church members from your second picture - too bad!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I can tell the caliber of your church members from your second picture - too bad!
oya clap for yourself. ......mumu

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
viqueta:
oya clap for yourself. ......mumu
Thank u. Did I touch a raw nerve?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2015
And what are you feeling like?...President's son..
stonecoldcafe:

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
And what are you feeling like?...President's son..

Nope the president himself or better still the pope.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2015
It's a good thing to dream and be hopeful while working towards it or better still be content with who you are and what you have than to be a 'Lying wanna be' like ...........!
stonecoldcafe:

Nope the president himself or better still the pope.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
It's a good thing to dream and be hopeful while working towards it or better still be content with who you are and what you have than to be a 'Lying wanna be' like ...........!

Listen I know you cannot help it but try to ignore me. I made my point about church folks dressed like party folks. If you can't bear it, keep hitting your head against a table...
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
And what does the word 'calibre' have to do with it? You aren't so smart my friend.
stonecoldcafe:

Listen I know you cannot help it but try to ignore me. I made my point about church folks dressed like party folks. If you can't bear it, keep hitting your head against a table...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
peppyluv02:
And what does the word 'calibre' have to do with it? You aren't so smart my friend.

Take a dose of your own medication! If you are smart enough, you would have long deciphered what I meant.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
@perpetual good to know that u are a Catholic, we are Catholic youths as well from St Michaels Catholic Church apapa, please ignore that stonecoldcafe of a guy cos he is a time waster
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2015
viqueta:
@perpetual good to know that u are a Catholic, we are Catholic youths as well from St Michaels Catholic Church apapa, please ignore that stonecoldcafe of a guy cos he is a time waster

No, no, no, no. I am a catholic as well and we don't do like that oh. Make una check una self. Its more like a departmental excursion at the university. See that girl turning to show backside for camera for INSIDE church matter? No decorum! I beg go siddon one side.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Twist it all you want. When you used the word calibre and mentioned the second pix which he removed,we all know what you meant. And you called me a faced individual when you come to defend your so called calibre of friends who lie about their person and claim what they are not on the Internet, let me not even talk. I ignored your silly comment on that thread because you won't be the one at the receiving end if I talk so ignoring you was the best. Mr calibre....

stonecoldcafe:

No, no, no, no. I am a catholic as well and we don't do like that oh. Make una check una self. Its more like a departmental excursion at the university. See that girl turning to show backside for camera for INSIDE church matter? No decorum! I beg go siddon one side.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
Twist it all you want. When you used the word calibre and mentioned the second pix which he removed,we all know what you meant. And you called me a faced individual when you come to defend your so called calibre of friends who lie about their person and claim what they are not on the Internet, let me not even talk. I ignored your silly comment on that thread because you won't be the one at the receiving end if I talk so ignoring you was the best. Mr calibre....

Kabo. LOL welcome oh. LOL
I owe you no explanation Peppy. I know what I meant when I saw the backass showing pics and made the calibre comment.

In other news: so he removed the pic? LOLZ
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
We are Catholics, we are happy youths, we work hard, we play hard and more importantly we win souls for God....haters like stonecoldcafe can keep on hating
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
We are Catholic, we are happy youths, we work hard, we play hard and more importantly we win souls for God....haters like stonecoldcafe can keep on hating..
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Low life! Swerve!
stonecoldcafe:

Kabo. LOL welcome oh. LOL
I owe you no explanation Peppy. I know what I meant when I saw the backass showing pics and made the calibre comment.

In other news: so he removed the pic? LOLZ

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Low life! Swerve!

LOLZ! Is that all you've got?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2015
viqueta:
We are Catholic, we are happy youths, we work hard, we play hard and more importantly we win souls for God....haters like stonecoldcafe can keep on hating..

Win soul with that kain ikebe on display? God dey sha!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by viqueta(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Win soul with that kain ikebe on display? God dey sha!
so that has been ur problem all these while? na small tin na, just tell me say u like her make I tell connect u
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To Olumo Rock by stonecoldcafe: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
viqueta:
so that has been ur problem all these while? na small tin na, just tell me say u like her make I tell connect u

By their fruits you shall know them. Don't be distracted here bros cos I see you trying to act the love-vendor! Please take correction and tell una youth people- decorum and sobriety is key in christianity!

(1) (Reply)

.... / Budget Weddings : Get A Total Package For 500k / HIRE HUGE BOUNCERS AND GLAMOUROUS USHERS/USHERETTES FOR EVENTS'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.