Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

*super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK (37345 Views)

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Haben1: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2015
tkatechy:
Check it out 98% uploading, updated link coming soon
..... downloading dropbox app .... where/which link am I going to click or what am I going to search for so that it won't bring something else
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Haben1: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2015
tkatechy:

SORRY ABOUT THAT, AM UPLOADING IT AGAIN TO MEGA APPLICATION STAY TUNNED TODAY AND GET THE DOWNLOAD LINK TNKZ
..... have download the droobox, so, where is the link?
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Haben1: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2015
any help, it redirecting me to play store

Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Haben1: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2015
a beg come explain this thing nahh, am tired already
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haben1:
..... downloading dropbox app .... where/which link am I going to click or what am I going to search for so that it won't bring something else

Bro just check d updated link here http://tkatechy..com.ng/2015/08/super-hot-new-pes-16-on-android-and-pc.html?m=1

And the password is WWW.TKATECHY..COM
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haben1:
any help, it redirecting me to play store

If it directing u to playstore den you should download DROPBOX APPLICATION to download, bt UC BROWSER is downloading direct
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yh guyz, have listened to all d complains here so hve updated the download link for everyone check out the file here PES 2016

http://tkatechy..com.ng/2015/08/super-hot-new-pes-16-on-android-and-pc.html?m=1

Note:, The password is WWW.TKATECHY..COM

Thanks and enjoy the Game

*upcoming Topics* HOW TO PLAY PPSSPP WITH PLAYSTATION 2,3, XBOX 360 PAD (SO HOT) can't want to release it guyz **Also with description video attached ** rep#tka

Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
I've successfully downloaded the file.... But this Is what I get whenever I try to run it on ppsspp GOLD.... Pls help

Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Haben1: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
kuteNUEL:
I've successfully downloaded the file.... But this Is what I get whenever I try to run it on ppsspp GOLD.... Pls help
....... a beg no vex ooooo, can you simple explain how you download this file?, plzzz, step by step, and which browser did you used?
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Haben1: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
a beg is your drop box different from that one? and I don't know how to use it, it 60mb

Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by adelolaa(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Download link not working angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
kuteNUEL:

bro u have to unzip the file you downloaded. check playstore for apps like ES FILE EXPLORER OR ZARCHIVER den you open the file first with does apps and extract remember the password is WWW.TKATECHY..COM after the extraction procedure is completed,you can now open it will the ppssppapp. hope it helped. U CAN GIVE TESTIMONY IF IT WORK THANKS
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
adelolaa:
Download link not working angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

bro check the link i shared or go directly to www.tkatechy..com for updated link, UC BROWSER app works well for speed download
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haben1:
a beg is your drop box different from that one? and I don't know how to use it, it 60mb

bro download free dropbox in google playstore, and download it, when you are @ the link,it will redirect you automatically to the dropbox app you download, or beta still you use UC BROWSER to download directly
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
updated link
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by adelolaa(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
tkatechy:
updated link

Not working bro
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by adelolaa(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
See... Proof

Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by adelolaa(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Not working embarassed

Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
adelolaa:
Not working embarassed

thanks for the notification, will check on the link again
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haben1:
....... a beg no vex ooooo, can you simple explain how you download this file?, plzzz, step by step, and which browser did you used?
just use uc browser... When you open the link.. You'll see dropbox at the top left corner of your screen.... Ignore it.... At the right top corner you'll see an arrow pointing downwards... Click on it.... Then it'll bring out a small pop up.... In it you'll see direct download.. Click on it... Then your download begins...
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by proffnico(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Neckyblue(f): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Wtf!!! Only de ghost sees link Dat works
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by encryptjay(m): 1:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 5:45am On Sep 09, 2015
encryptjay:

Nice one bro

thanks bro making an HD video very soon and stay tunned to my next thread on how to play multiplayer on pes 2016
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by tkatechy(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Neckyblue:
Wtf!!! Only de ghost sees link Dat works
my dropbox link is over whelmed that why, will create alternatives very soon

but you can download tru here, tanks to d bro who shared this also https://mega.nz/#!iABVzI7S!QZv5Y3Zfl-Z6GSV7pzTmHvVHzGOppFBOX79z2yXCahE NOTE USE MEGA APPLICATION
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by realsolver: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2015
BREAKING!!!

You can now market your products to the people of your locality or any chosen local govt. across the country. We have the mobile database (GSM Nos.) of all 774 local govt. in Nigeria. Yes, all local governments in nigera. You can have acces to this AMAZING RESOURCES with a token of 10,000. Yes just 10,000. I know it is sold for 150,000:00 out there. 08056754557 (whatsapp) to get yours. I am doing this to see other people succeed. PM me to get yours.
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Tkatechy pls help.... I'm so confused.... Could u give me a step by step guide on on the extraction process of the zip file using zarchiver ... If possible with screenshots.... I would really appreciate... Tnkx
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Tkadprince(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
kuteNUEL:
Tkatechy pls help.... I'm so confused.... Could u give me a step by step guide on on the extraction process of the zip file... If possible with screenshots.... I would really appreciate... Tnkx

OK, will make a review video for u today on that, will upload it in the next one hour #stayTunned
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Tkadprince:

OK, will make a review video for u today on that, will upload it in the next one hour #stayTunned
I'm indisposed at the moment as regards watching online videos..... Pls screenshots would be better and more convenient..... Tnkx in anticipation
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Tkadprince(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2015
kuteNUEL:
Tkatechy pls help.... I'm so confused.... Could u give me a step by step guide on on the extraction process of the zip file using zarchiver ... If possible with screenshots.... I would really appreciate... Tnkx

Check out a video on how to unzip zipped file on

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RezL-fGADP4&app=desktop]
Re: *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK by Haywhy433(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
I downloaded this intead of psp gold coz it's a paid app.. Pls can i get a link to download psp gold for free, or is this psp emulator okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Glo Data Bonus Offer / Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.