Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Domain Sale Page Or Parking Services? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Domain Sale Page Or Parking Services? (713 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month For Buying And Parking Expired Domain Name / A Domain Name For Sale / Domain Parking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Domain Sale Page Or Parking Services? by realGURU(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
A domain sale page is a feature integrated by some domain auction site; it is aimed at targeting a potential buyer who might land on the domain name.
A domain sale page feature vary from one auction site to another but a typical one contain an information about the domain name, the keyword it is targeting a, the minimum offer the seller is ready to accept, a buy it now price and an instruction on how the transaction will be processed. For example xboiz.com
A parked domain is a monetized domain, a domain that display advert to a visitors that visit it, the domain owner earned some revenue based on a pay per click feature, when visitors land on a parked domain and clicks on the adds, the domain owner is paid. For example shavingpowders.com
A domain sale page help to generate quick sales

continue reading
Re: A Domain Sale Page Or Parking Services? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
How do I make 200 dollars?

1 Like

Re: A Domain Sale Page Or Parking Services? by hisenjos: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2015
We can assist you withdraw your funds using our paypal account. Prompt and efficient service.
See our contact in the signature

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer

realGURU:
Hello, i have up to $200 in my paypal account, i can't withdraw it from nigeria and therefore the only option i have is to spend it online. I have spent up to the hundred dollar in domain squatting and i have a balance of a hundred dollar in my paypal account. I thought of some ideas but still need more, i mean ideas within my budget of $100. so that i can make the best choice. Ideas

(1) (Reply)

Help With Business Idea / Ok / How To Get Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.