Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post (1893 Views)

Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by Mchayy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerian music superstar and business mogul, D’Banj has allegedly caused a stir in his reported affair with South African media personality, Bonang Matheba, over a post he shared in honour of his ex-girlfriend, Adama Indimi, on Wednesday, August 12,2015.

D’Banj had used his instagram page to wish his ex, Adama, a happy birthday by writing: “Happy Birthday to this very beautiful and extraordinary woman, She’s 1 in a life time..my best friend, my closest and best ally, my beautiful princess the Queen of my heart@presido have a blast my dear. I love you very much babe. Muah!“, a message which didn’t go unnoticed by his fans and critics alike.

Since D’Banj’s post surfaced, his rumoured girlfriend, Bonang, has come under intense attack on her social media pages, with fans mocking and asking her questions regarding her stance with the Nigerian singer.

Bonang had stayed silent on the issue, until she was forced to reply a fan by saying: “your man?! I don’t have a man boo.“, to which another fan replied “Now you are denying him cos he has declared his love for his rightful owner, when you were busy kissing him on stage, posting suggestive pictures and insinuating a relationship u didn’t know. We all know u graced his bed…but sorry wat is not urs would never be urs..Take a deep breath and move on. Pele ehn…e dey happen”

D’Banj and Bonang confirmed their affair as they shared a kiss during the 2015 MTV Africa Music Awards. D’Banj reportedly got separated from his ex, Adama, around 2012, because of pressure from her family.

http://nexthop.com.ng/relationship-drama-bonang-matheba-denies-dbanj-over-adama-ndimi-post/

Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Intresting. Dbanj d bad guy
Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by kamair237(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by brianero24(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
story
wen she was kissing him nkor
Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by Wukari(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by kamair237(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Side chick things!!!!
Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by Iddiot(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
she don turn to lie Mohammed grin
Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by rosy4u(f): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
chai see finishing grin
Re: Relationship Drama: Bonang Matheba Denies D’banj Over Adama Ndimi Post by UdohOby(f): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Shame dey catch am.

Bdw, D'bang na very confused person. He just doesn't know what he wants. Very soon u will hear he has converted to islam, cus from the look of things, I don't see the lady converting to christianity. The ball is now in his cot.

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shares Beautiful Selfie / First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife's Benin Bride On Her Wedding Day / Another Veteran Nigerian Actor Is Dead(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.