Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

*** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) (10157 Views)

Cheapest Cars In Nigeria For Auction / September Auto Sales Down A Bit, But The Industry Can Afford It / *** List Of CHEAPEST Cars You Can Pre-order With Only 100k Down Payment**see Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by kenoz(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Please, how much will land this cars
1) 2004 Nissan Quest
2) 2004 Nissan Murano
3) 2009 Kia Borrego
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by bobcharly(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2015
any car for 500 000?
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by MurphyG1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please what about Peugeot 206? Do you have any?
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by cashmonibabi: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
gabrielride:
WOW....OGA DON SHOW grin grin grin grin

2005 Lexus RX 330 with Navigation (full option)

Price 2.7m (this price will put the keys in your hand)

Contact Us Via BBM or Email for more pics

gabcheapcars@gmail.com

Pin 2B8DA329

If its available i can come pick it up now at 2.4m
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by likata: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
how is d arrangement of the cars? it it pay before the car comes or there's a particular percentage? how many days does it take to get the vehicle
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2015
likata:
how is d arrangement of the cars? it it pay before the car comes or there's a particular percentage? how many days does it take to get the vehicle

We work with 40% down payment sir, all arrangement is done in my office in Nigeria

Thank you sir
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2015
bobcharly:
any car for 500 000?

No sir
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by likata: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
gabrielride:

We work with 40% down payment sir, all arrangement is done in my office in Nigeria

Thank you sir
how much for corolla sport 2003-2005
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2015
likata:

how much for corolla sport 2003-2005

1.3m Sir
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2015
DEAL OF THE DAY!!

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240

Price: 1.5m

gabcheapcars@gmail.com

Pin 2B8DA329

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2015
PRE-ORDER WITH A DIFFERENCE

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin smiley

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2015
visit us today!!! grin
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
smiley
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2015
wink
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by samally: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
gabrielride:
wink

This he goat is a fraudster.....
His phone number is an internet base phone in California
he reside in Lagos...I will set my boys to watch him and his soul fraudster mate Otunba...I will get him soon..I promise you guys
Please don't deal with him....am p!pleading to you guys all

peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
samally:

This he goat is a fraudster.....
His phone number is an internet base phone in California
he reside in Lagos...I will set my boys to watch him and his soul fraudster mate Otunba...I will get him soon..I promise you guys
Please don't deal with him....am p!pleading to you guys all

peace

Hahaha very funny, I deleted you on BBM because you were sounding childish, you are full of excuses, did I hear you fraudster? Can you prove it?

Over 30 people here have visited my office, but only you kept saying you couldn't reach him on phone

Did I ask you to pay any money to me?

You claim your daughter is in CA, and I've asked you severally to give me her contact let's meet but you refused

You want to buy a salvage corolla 2005 model for 200k, I told you I don't have such, you can't force me to do what's not possible knowing how much the freight alone cost

Bro pls park well
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by BONES488: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dem don open your yansh grin grin
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
BONES488:
Dem don open your yansh grin grin

Haters you can keep it up...lol

My genuine and fast services speaks for me, am the only dealer here on nairaland that never request money to be paid to my account or wired to me or via any online means

I deal face to face....

If you still doubting then give us a try....

The best is all we give

Thanks for your patronage
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2015
BACK TO BUSINESS!!! grin
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY MY PEOPLE
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2015
I’m glad you are considering us for your next vehicle! cheesy
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2015
If there is anything at all I can do to help, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you again for giving us this opportunity.
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2015
THE DEAL OF THE DAY!!!! grin grin

2006 Kia Sportage LX

Price: 1.5m (This price will put the key in your hands)

gabcheapcars@gmail.com

Pin 2B8DA329

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2015
smiley smiley

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin

Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2015
You can't get it cheaper elsewhere....
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2015
You can't get it cheaper elsewhere.... smiley
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Learn to do well Is.1:17
Re: *** CHEAPEST CARS Ever*** Even The Common Man Can Afford It**see Pix (pre-order) by gabrielride: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sparkling Tokunbo 2002 Suzuki Xl-7 AWD WITH 3RD ROW SEAT..price: N1.1m / 2013 Model Toyota Land Cruiser Used Upgraded To 2020 Model / Volkswagen Transporter Bus For Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.