Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) (1752 Views)

Samsung Smart Tv 46inch 3D Full HD With 2 Free 3D Glass / Order Here: Accessories ยป Charger, Powerbank, Tempered Glass, Phone Case / Glass Pulpit/lectern, Table,wine Bar Produced Using Simple Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by BedLam: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
I have searched major stores in Lagos but can't find this. Anyone selling? smiley

Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by BedLam: 1:30am On Aug 14, 2015
jimmyedward1991:
MEGATEQ, IS A THIEF. AND A SCAMMER OPERATING IN AKURE. NEVER YOU BUY ANY THING FROM THEM .
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE THIEF'S
Lol Noted! grin
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2015
BedLam:
I have searched major stores in Lagos but can't find this. Anyone selling? smiley

You want the wine rack or the wine smiley
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by BedLam: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Wine Rack
justi4jesu:

You want the wine rack or the wine smiley
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by saints2(f): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2015
BedLam:
Wine Rack

Do you want the single ones or the multiple ones, single ones as in one per wine or multiple where you can store as many as 20, etc?
How many are you willing to buy?

Thanks.

Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by BedLam: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
saints2:

Do you want the single ones or the multiple ones, single ones as in one per wine or multiple where you can store as many as 20, etc?
How many are you willing to buy?

Thanks.
multiple ones. But should have a rack for glasses too, not this one you upload. And I'm buying just one. For home use.
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by saints2(f): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2015
BedLam:
multiple ones. But should have a rack for glasses too, not this one you upload. And I'm buying just one. For home use.

You want something like this but can only take 4 wines and 4 cups?

Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by BedLam: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
saints2:

You want something like this but can only take 4 wines and 4 cups?
if you have at least 6 cups . I will take. And should be hung on the wall just like the pics I posted.
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by saints2(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
BedLam:
if you have at least 6 cups . I will take. And should be hung on the wall just like the pics I posted.

The Pix I attached has a place for 6 cups, but am afriad, it can't be hung on the wall, you can check the pixs again.

Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by Megateq(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
BedLam:
Lol Noted! grin
I would have ignored all his comments, but i will not. I want to protect other people not to fall to these criminals and scammers that are trying to give bad image to Nairaland. Although i learn my lesson in a hard and bitter way.
Let me just give you the summary of how this criminal operate his 419 business to dupe innocent people. He claimed to have a company that deals with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT recharge pin/Voucher business. And he uses various way to advertise his criminal business including blogs (rechargecardsvoucher..com).
He created many accounts in Nairaland with different username in order to carry out his shady deals, the few i can discover are georgeagada1990 - created on July 21, 2015; jimmedward1991 created on July 30, 2015; anthony4christ-created on June29,2015; will1993-created July 20,2015 and many more.
From different accounts created so far, you we all know the type of person whom is he.

He always advertise recharge pin/voucher at Cheaper rate, like N8,500 for MTN(100) (that is N100 * 100 units of pin) . When you pay to his account for the advertised business, he will send you outdated GSM Marketplace -Console Software from PrepaidNigeria.com and its so called encrypt PINs in order for you to generate the pins which to be sold.

Knowing that the software and PINs will not work, when you know call to complain, he will be telling you story upon story that you did not install it properly, or your system is being affected by virus , infant, different stories until he final block your line on his phone.
By then , your eyes will be opened that you have been duped.

To my surprise this morning, this scammer , George by Name called me that i have been spoiling his 419 business by exposing his tricks to people of nairaland , he even treating me to blackmail me and all my threads in Nairaland. Although, i dont given a damn. As I said earlier, I will continue to expose him and the rest of them that are giving Nairaland a bad Name
Check my Profile, i have been member of Nairaland going to 9 years. I have only one account, Megateq; My account was created on May 26, 2007.
I have all the evidence against him, i have reported him to appreciate channel .

Lastly , Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, thanks my fellow Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by Yazzy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is the one you want wood?
If yes, I could make one for you.
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by fashrola(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
BedLam:

Go to ebay and search for wine racks and choose the one you like and send the link to @Justi4jesu she will help ship it down to NIGERIA if you don't mind the price tag
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by BedLam: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Yazzy:
Is the one you want wood?
If yes, I could make one for you.
can you make exactly what's in the pic I uploaded? Including color and everything. Is yes. How do I contact you ?
Re: Wanted: Wine Glass Rack (see Photo) by Yazzy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yes.
Send me a mail at adeptwarehouse@yahoo.co.uk

We can take it from there.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Ipad Mini (Black) Bought brand new (40k) ONO / Hacked Ps3 Slim For Sale / Google Pixel 2 (white) (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.