Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth (600 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth by CuteMaryJ: 6:36am On Aug 14, 2015
An 11 year old Paraguayan girl who was raped by her 42 year old step father identified as Gilberto Benitez Zárate, gave birth to a babygirl at a Paraguayan hospital today August 13th.

Gilberto who is married to the girl's mother, ran after what he did to the young girl was made pubic. He was later arrested and on interrogation, denied raping the girl and demanded a DNA test.

News of her rape gained international attention after she was discovered in May to be pregnant at age 10 and was refusedto be granted an abortion by the Paraguyan government

Paraguay has one of the strongest laws against abortion in the world. Amnesty international and some other rights organization had called for the termination of the pregnancy of the little girl because of the psychological trauma she willundergo but the Paraguayan government maintained their stand, saying the 11 year old girl will be given the much needed attention for her to give birth normally.

She gave birth by C-section to a girl that weighed 3.5 kilos (eight pounds). They say she and her daughter are doing very well medically.

{Source: http://9jatopaz..com/2015/08/11yr-old-paraguayan-girl-who-was-raped.html}

Re: 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth by prestige2013: 6:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Still waiting for DNA result
Father vs step daughter- Konji is a Nuisance
Re: 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 14, 2015
I wNt to comment
Re: 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth by boboLIL(m): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Some stories make the ear to tingle
Re: 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth by BigJakie: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2015
so technically the babyz father and grandfather is one individual... smbh
Re: 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth by Tallesty1(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
boboLIL:
Some stories make the ear to tingle
as in eeehh!!!

I no just know wetin carry me enter Nairaland this morning
Re: 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2015
So she gave birth to her brother

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Eradication Services / What Makes A Child Steal / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.