Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Very Terrible Accident Just Occurred In Front Of My House. (graphic Photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Terrible Accident Just Occurred In Front Of My House. (graphic Photos) (684 Views)

Breaking New!!! An Accident Occurred Today.. / Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Terrible Accident Just Occurred In Front Of My House. (graphic Photos) by timidapsin(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2015
A very horrible accident just occurred at the front of my house now involving very serious casualties cases. People are every where screaming and crying, trying to see what could be done to the casualties. It involved a family of 6 that were travelling to the east for holidays in a truck, when the truck suddenly collapsed and tumbled throwing all of them out of the vehicle and then rolling over them, crushing them to death. Nobody survived including their 2 months old twin babies that were in the vehicle also. Jesus, this is just so so sad, how terrible. May God repose theirs souls, it's well.

See pics below, be warned it's extremely graphic, not for the faint hearted.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061533_his20excellency20asiwaju20lasisi20prodigy20olatunbosunmomi20wgff_jpeg_jpegb65f492849e4be12460865968cefdada

Lol, hope I just cracked you up this morning? It's well with you, you shall go and come back peacefully today, the Lord shall order and protect your paths today and no evil shall befall any of you in the mighty name of God. MORNING READERS!
@Afriwap.com @Netnaija

Cc: lalasticlala Ishilove make people laugh this morning grin
Re: A Very Terrible Accident Just Occurred In Front Of My House. (graphic Photos) by misreal(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: A Very Terrible Accident Just Occurred In Front Of My House. (graphic Photos) by sammieblaize: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Bleep you you bleeping bleeper.... bleep abeg... time wasted
Re: A Very Terrible Accident Just Occurred In Front Of My House. (graphic Photos) by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
I tink am smiling

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Invitation / Latest Biblical Discovery / What Would You Do?? On You Wedding Day, This Question Was Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.