Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,614 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

How I Got Signed To YBNL Nation” Singer Adekunle Gold Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Signed To YBNL Nation” Singer Adekunle Gold Reveals (1513 Views)

Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL / “how Singer Adekunle Gold Got Signed To YBNL Nation” / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Signed To YBNL Nation” Singer Adekunle Gold Reveals by Adimine(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2015
The singer who sings in Highlife with a mid-tempo pop twist, has revealed how he got into the heart of Olamide, and subsequently, earning a record deal…… Sensational singer Adekunle Gold has revealed how he got signed to Olamide’s YBNL Nation, The singer has been on a successful run with the release of two official singles ‘Sade’ and more recently ‘Orente’. The Orente crooner who sings in Highlife with a mid-tempo pop twist, has revealed how he got into the heart of Olamide, and subsequently, earning a record deal. “I have been working with Olamide, I designed the YBNL logo, I have done a couple of designs for the label before I got signed.” Adekunle revealed. “When I dropped Sade , Olamide apparently liked it, and the whole YBNL crew liked it. So he called me and said he really liked my sound, and didn’t want it to change, that he would love to work with me. “I didn’t see it coming, I didn’t lobby for it, I didn’t do anything, I didn’t think about it at all.” Adekunle’s two singles so far has been heavy on storytelling. They both take listeners through a tale of romance, which has been instrumental in the success of both singles. In contrast, the rest of the YBNL artistes are pacy rappers. The singer believes that there is a connection between his genre and indigenous rap “I guess it just works because I am indigenous too as well, I speak Yoruba, English, pidgin…and then my sound identifies with the street somehow. So there’s a sync somehow. “

Re: How I Got Signed To YBNL Nation” Singer Adekunle Gold Reveals by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
all good for him
Re: How I Got Signed To YBNL Nation” Singer Adekunle Gold Reveals by HDee(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2015
Seriously! See kylie?? Ehen??

(1) (Reply)

Those This Photos Prove H0t Sensational Artiste Simi & Adekunle Gold Are Dating / Meet The 95 Year Old Man Who Lives More Healthier Than A 10 Year Old / World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.