Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

E-passport Application Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / E-passport Application Enquiry (902 Views)

How Real Is Online Immigration Passport Application / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / What Does It Take To Carry Out Change Of Name In Nigeria's E-passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-passport Application Enquiry by obiscolly(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Hello house,

I'm applying for an e-passport and I got to know from the immigration website that my guarantor needs to provide a current passport, driving license and national ID card. However, he just has the passport and driving license. I will like to know if it can still be processed with only those documents. Secondly, I'm applying from Calabar but my permanent address is in Lagos. Since they now do address verification, is it likely they refer me to apply from the Lagos office?

Thanks for the prompt replies.
Re: E-passport Application Enquiry by obiscolly(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Please anyone with helpful information?
Re: E-passport Application Enquiry by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2015
u need one of all broda.. so use his passport if it still valid...thank yo
Re: E-passport Application Enquiry by obiscolly(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
smithsydny:
u need one of all broda.. so use his passport if it still valid...thank yo
Thank you very much sir.
Re: E-passport Application Enquiry by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
obiscolly:
Thank you very much sir.
bless yo bro

(1) (Reply)

Student Loans For Intl Students / How Much Does It Cost To Travel To U.S With An Invitation Letter / Bride And Groom Killed In Helicopter Crash Just Hours After Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.