Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Bulk Sms Have You Used? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Bulk Sms Have You Used? (755 Views)

If You Used All Following Items Here, You Should'nt Be Consuming Red Meat (PICS) / Which Mobile Banking USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine / Which Mobile Banking USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by Joshua8694(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
I have been searching since morning to found a bulksms site that I am ok with, but it hasn't been easy O, the once I have seen their price is too high and they don't even Guaranty instant delivery.
Pls comment with the bulksms site that u have used and ur experience with dem.

NB: pls don't drop any phone number here.
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by brightersms(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
brightersms.com has been proven best
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by Galaxypoduction: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by iscbaba: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2015
www.cheapxmx.com and www.egoldsms.com they are curently the best in nigeria now.
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by Joshua8694(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
iscbaba:
www.cheapxmx.com and www.egoldsms.com they are curently the best in nigeria now.
Is ur bulksms site still active??
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by iscbaba: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Joshua8694:
Joshua8694:

very active...cheapxmx is meant for reseller.
they sell cheaply and dea reseller make 100% profit. y Egoldsms Nigeria is 4d general public.thx
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by Okwori12(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
try cbnsms.com
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by freeman67: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
U can try smsbag.com also.
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by fghanni(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
http://sms.bbnplace.com/ have been using them for a while now. instant delivery guaranteed.
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by AvimsPS(f): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Joshua8694:
I have been searching since morning to found a bulksms site that I am ok with, but it hasn't been easy O, the once I have seen their price is too high and they don't even Guaranty instant delivery.
Pls comment with the bulksms site that u have used and ur experience with dem.

NB: pls don't drop any phone number here.

www.avims.com.ng

You have access to download GSM number database...
Re: What Bulk Sms Have You Used? by chrisdpraise: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Right now- As you read, there are thousands of Individuals planning weddings and other events and an appreciable number of businesses looking for a cheaper but more effective way to advertise their services

Apart from that, there are so many Individuals who have access to the internet and are sick of spending N5 – N15 per text on their phones

And....

If you do not always P.O.O.R (Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly), you would realize by now that there is a very yawning gap to be filled in providers of this service!!

This business is a business worthy going into
https://www.globaltechsms247.com

(1) (Reply)

Bribes, Debt, $100B Lost: Nigeria Can't Keep The Power On / Setting Up Poultry Farm / MTN Gets Nov. 16 Deadline To Pay N1.04tn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.