Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,179 members, 7,853,031 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes (816 Views)

“I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes by Djty: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
She was sitting inside her expansive palour, located on a swampy street in Ikotun area of Lagos when this reporter caught her.

Jessica Elvis, the president-elect of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, NANP, just finished having her lunch when the reporter arrived. ‘You are not a farmer. I don wash your back o,” she said jokingly with a warm handshake amid cheerful smile. continue gists below

[url=/p4orBC-2sd]Click to see interview[/url]
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes by alex81(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
i no fit laff
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes by Princeparix(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ashawo don d dream like martin Luther King Jr.
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes by Haywhymido(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Never say never, but dis ur own priority get as e be
Re: I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes by Achidamex(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Billionaires And How They Made Their Money / Marijuana Should Be Legal - Seun Kuti / D'banj Shows Nigerians How Koko Garri Is Been Produced And Packaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.