Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Woman Seals Pot Of Food From Step Children, Blames It On The Economy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Seals Pot Of Food From Step Children, Blames It On The Economy (778 Views)

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Seals Pot Of Food From Step Children, Blames It On The Economy by tablu: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
What can you say about this? Is the PMB economy that bad

Re: Woman Seals Pot Of Food From Step Children, Blames It On The Economy by Haywhymido(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
We just get different kind of people sha
Re: Woman Seals Pot Of Food From Step Children, Blames It On The Economy by blessedtwins: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
My step mum used to keep food in her cupboard and lock it.
Re: Woman Seals Pot Of Food From Step Children, Blames It On The Economy by Owongtok(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
blessedtwins:
My step mum used to keep food in her cupboard and lock it.
And i used to carefully unlock the cupboard and serve my wella and still lock up nicely for her.
Re: Woman Seals Pot Of Food From Step Children, Blames It On The Economy by blessedtwins: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Owongtok : Rotfl. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fruits Can Reduce Menstrual Cramps / How Eating Pizza Almost Daily For 10 Years Helped Saved His Life. / Ugandan Rolex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.