Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy (1100 Views)

Need A High End Laptop (video Editing And Serious Gaming) / I Need A Used High End Laptop Urgently. Come In If You Have For Sale. / I Need A Second Hand Laptop To Buy Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy by pussygotlips: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Guys i wanted to buy a laptop but i don't have any idea on which to buy,
maybe you Guys will suggest one for me,
i really need the one that will be good for gaming,heavy multitasking and very portable with long lasting battery.
Re: Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2015
pussygotlips:
Guys i wanted to buy a laptop but i don't have any idea on which to buy,
maybe you Guys will suggest one for me,
i really need the one that will be good for gaming,heavy multitasking and very portable with long lasting battery.

Wat is ur price range
Re: Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy by pussygotlips: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Gunbiz:

Wat is ur price range
60-90k
Re: Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2015
pussygotlips:

60-90k

You may have to come up in ur price range if u want to get a heavy multitasking nd gaming laptop, like 135k can get u ds nice laptops HP PAVILION 15 COREi7 4/500GB/2gbNVIDIA/WIN8 and ACER INTEL E5 COREi5 8/1TB/WIN8/2gbNVIDIA
The hp is portable nd light
Re: Recommend Any High End Laptop To Buy by pussygotlips: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Gunbiz:

You may have to come up in ur price range if u want to get a heavy multitasking nd gaming laptop, like 135k can get u ds nice laptops HP PAVILION 15 COREi7 4/500GB/2gbNVIDIA/WIN8 and ACER INTEL E5 COREi5 8/1TB/WIN8/2gbNVIDIA
The hp is portable nd light
thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Acer Mini 320gig 23k / Advice On Best Pc To Go For / Used Laptop Hard Disks In Good Condition For Sale - Preferably Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.