Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Another Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Opportunity (416 Views)

For Banks, Another Opportunity For Higher Capital Adequacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Opportunity by youngklem: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR INTENDING AND ALREADY BUSINESS OWNERS
Many times, its been said: MONEY doesn’t grow on tree or cultivated in the soil.
That Money is simply an IDEA.
An account was recorded of a father who told the son “if you want to be rich, use your head” during conversation on how to make money.
I need not go memory lane to remind you that on history record of world riches people, are men and women who said “No to forever being students to other people’s creation but contributed in creations”. So permit me to ask when will you stop becoming a consumer of every new discovery that comes out and start or make your own discover so that people can know or learn about you too.
Yes, you can say, the country , the government, environment, lack of tools, , machineries, money, etc are the problems. Thus the blame game.
BUT, I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.
And here is the good news: have you an idea, a lucrative / profitable one for that matter and the lack of finance for execution is your problem, and then worry no more for I have a loan without collateral package for you.
Maybe you don’t understand;
I mean do you have a business idea that will sell? But getting frustrated and about giving up or perharbs given up already as a result of not having money to kick start or fund your business.
If so, come and get access to loan without collateral and stay in business or get started.
From day, from this moment, you have no excuses anymore. Every detailed information, contacts names, address and phone numbers of your suppose lender are all available in my low volume but with great value eBook.
Interested persons can contact me on 08052692498, 09025471100, and 07038042190. The price is N3,500 only.
Note; this is not for those that want to get rich overnight, Or who want loan to build house, or buy a car.
And certainly not for those who are not serious with business. In fact it is strictly entrepreneur’s package. Those who are in business or want to start a business.
Also note this... I'll go ahead and promise you that if this guide doesn't help you secure a loan without collateral, or if you're unhappy for any other reason, let me know within 30 days, and I'll refund every penny immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Need Of Tiles, Wc, Doors Etc / Finally Get Paid Live In Nigeria With A Simple Program / National Pensions Commission To Go After Errant Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.