Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Scrappin Of Jamb,waec,neco,nabt: ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scrappin Of Jamb,waec,neco,nabt: ? (1165 Views)

Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / How To Get Free Jamb,waec,neco,nabteb Expo Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scrappin Of Jamb,waec,neco,nabt: ? by pymexys(f): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2006
madam due process is scrappin jamb,neco,waec,nabtec??, they say is reforms,obj has approved it.even waec o!dont u think theyre going too far?which kind reforms?in how much time left?which kind magic she wan perform now?
Re: Scrappin Of Jamb,waec,neco,nabt: ? by Oracle(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2006
I read it in one of the newspapers yesterday, well i guess she wants to Achieve something in her time as the Education Minister.

However, my question is: Do you think it'll be better when the Exam bodies are scrapped?
Re: Scrappin Of Jamb,waec,neco,nabt: ? by pymexys(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
it wont.examination is still the only auccurate n relaible method of testing knowledge,for now,despite its shortcomings,is she going to invent a new method?n if not,if its corruption she wants to tackle,is it not stil humanbeings that will still run whatever she's goin to introduce?something like waec is recognized even in london.atleast,its credible enough.

(1) (Reply)

Screening Test For Futy / Jamb Enquiries / Register For Your Toefl At Aptech Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.