Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja (3983 Views)

Se What 9ice Wife Wrote About What He Did To Her / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / 9ice, Wife Separate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by darne(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2009
hey, y`all heard that our, One hit wonder Abolore Akande 9ice is rumored to be broke. Sources close to the artist say that he is not finding things easy in the USA and he is slowly relocating his family to Nigeria His wife and son have come back home abandoning their lavish lifestyle in the USA, is this true??
Please you can post your comment to let us know if this is true, or just Naija STYLEeee angry

Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by ilaugh1: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2009
@Poster

God punish you - who tell you say my guy broke, guy wey fiti buy you. u dey craze.
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by darne(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2009
guy check http://www.legwork.com.ng/default.aspx na there i see am and na them even text me this morning to gist me about that, so is nice like Oprah?? or is he like g.w bush , you be IDIot, angry i wan comfirm am but as you be mUmU you n fit control ya self just because of one useless boy, e go buy your mama, Do U know me before? monkey, if he`s able to buy you and your family, that doesnt mean he would buy ME !! tongue
or better still,,, http://www.underdarock.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=265&row_template=news_page.tpl,
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by ima1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2009
i'm not surprised, u can't live a lavish life here in the U.S, if u don't have money constantly coming in.
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by SeanT21(f): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2009
Sucks 4 him.

Next time he will learn to live according to his paycheck.
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by lucabrasi(m): 3:01am On Mar 26, 2009
darne:

guy check http://www.legwork.com.ng/default.aspx na there i see am and na them even text me this morning to gist me about that, so is nice like Oprah?? or is he like g.w bush , you be IDIot, angry i wan comfirm am but as you be mUmU you n fit control ya self just because of one useless boy, e go buy your mama, Do U know me before? monkey, if he`s able to buy you and your family, that doesnt mean he would buy ME !! tongue
or better still,,, http://www.underdarock.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=265&row_template=news_page.tpl,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin take it easy o,but i agree with the fact that he could become broke if he isnt working and spending what hey have on paying rents/mortgage and other expenses,he might be rich,but not wealthy and certainly not to the extent of them dangote atiku who can stay in america or anywhere for months without working,second he has not business there so where s the income coming from
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by wunmilyn(f): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2009
o mase ooooooo
no wonder the last time i saw him he was with full beards
it make's him look like a mad man.sorry 4 dat language but dat is the best way i can describe his look
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by lucabrasi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2009
who send him message,how can you allow your wife to dictate where you r going to be domiciled especially for an individual who was at the top of his game ?or maybe he expects his fans to follow him to the united states,if he has good advisers,he better sit down in naija and quickly kick start his career before nigerians forget about him,his wife can do her business in nigeria or have a representative in the states
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by dready(f): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2009
all this one na big lie, he is been in nigeria he is almost finished with the building of his duplex here in lagos, na jealousy dey kill gosippers, Gongo Aso for am
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by ayobase(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2009
#Darne
Im so disappointed in U
what id the benefit of this thread?
to gossip?
Whatever!!

#i_Laugh
U still remain that same guy.
everywhere n!

#SeanT21
U be original bad belle.

9ice no mind bad belle jare.
everybody has his/her ups and downs.
u will get thru anything!!!
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by jamesjami: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2009
9ice miletiti; na di same thing I dey use no be film trick. Monkey yato si chimpanzee; I'm a Coded Tunes biz, u cant takle me. Ere t'aja f'ogun oda sa, irin faaji ni f'esin mi Adigun ALWAYS MOVING. Ka ka k'oremi, ma mure l'odo,
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by darne(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2009
the elders in yoruba used to say this words,, OWO TOMODE BA KOKO RI, akara lo ma fin je,, Thats what nice is, fool is he expecting us to follow him to america??

@jami,,
CODED WHAT are you?? you dont talk the truth to your fellow artist, and i think that means you dont like them, where are you when your 9ice is leaving for AMERICA!? yeye ppls for BARIGA, angry angry
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by jawosin(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2009
who are these fools tellin lies on9ice how can someone who has been tourin nigeria for the past 2 months be living in america. he has been doing d glo tour so how is that possible, cant hiswife move tp be with her family? must it be dat he is broke ba belle people
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by ayobase(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2009
tell those fools
what they should
know!

mumu dem!
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by morzook(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by morzook(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by lucabrasi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2009
jawosin:

who are these fools tellin lies on9ice how can someone who has been tourin nigeria for the past 2 months be living in america. he has been doing d glo tour so how is that possible, cant hiswife move tp be with her family? must it be dat he is broke ba belle people
ayobase:

tell those fools
what they should
know!

mumu dem!

dudes,take it easy rather than pouring vitriol on innocent people who are just responding to a thread/what we read in the news,you should get your man 9ice to contact the news portal or direct your anger at them,you are mis firing and transferring your agression to the wrong ppl at the moment
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by ilaugh1: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
9ice wey just call me say he get one babe wey him wan make i run, na im these shuku shuku peeps they say broke, na una di ck go break into two parts in the process of insertion.
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by tRoOE(f): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2009
So ki ni big deal undecided
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by blacksta(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
waste of thread
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by Omolola1(f): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
hmmmmmmmmn, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by origina9ja(f): 3:43pm On May 13, 2009
there is no vaccine against stupidity so even calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. i'm tired of thread like this. by the way what is your business with the guy. broke or rich, how does it affect you?? commot for road jare.
Re: 9ice's Wife Abandon Usa For 9ja by bigfather(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2009
9ice wey just do him house warming last month na him come dey broke ? I can bet that 9ice is the most serious young naija artiste. The guy knows where he is coming from and he is just living the way a responsible and focused guy should live.
Abeg make una leave the guy alone o ! Broke ko,brake ni .
Bad belle people !

(1) (Reply)

WOW! See What People Are Now Posting On Facebook! Jisos!!!! / A 29-year-old Nigerian Man Marries A 69-year-old White Woman (PHOTO) / Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.