Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Customized Apple Iphone 6s Goes On Pre-order Starting At $7,995 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Customized Apple Iphone 6s Goes On Pre-order Starting At $7,995 (754 Views)

Nokia 8 Goes On Pre-order In Germany And Russia, Cheaper Than Expected / Infinix Hot 3 Features , Now On Pre-order / Rooted Upgraded Alcatel OT-995 Android For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Apple Iphone 6s Goes On Pre-order Starting At $7,995 by Leadn(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Of course we know Apple would be releasing the latest additions to it’s iPhone base sometime this year, as is customary for the Cupertino based tech giant. However, the iPhones which are expected to be called iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are yet to surface.

Unreleased, released pre-order… Meh

Though the two expected devices are no where to be found on Apple listings, a company that’s into adding luxury to Apple’s devices has started taking down pre-orders for the customized flagship when released.

The customizations are always outbound as you expect, the innards are still the regular innards, processors and all. The company – Brikk is offering you blinged-up iPhone 6s unit starting at about $7,995, and going all the way up to a mind-blowing $199,995.

The cheapest model is the iPhone 6s Lux, made with two layers of pure 24k yellow gold, 18k pink gold, or 950 platinum.

At the other end of the scale sits the iPhone 6s Plus Diamond Omni, which is coated with the same options as the cheapest option, but adds in diamonds. Lots of diamonds, making for a total of 53 carats.

Brikk says it will start shipping the pre-ordered devices around 4 to 6 weeks after Apple is going to release the standard, non-gold plated iPhone 6s duo. You can pre-order either by paying in full or by shelling out a non-refundable deposit that goes from $2,500 to $25,000 depending on which product you choose.
http://techinfomania.com/customized-apple-iphone-6s-goes-on-pre-order-starting-at-7995/
Re: Customized Apple Iphone 6s Goes On Pre-order Starting At $7,995 by Femistico(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2015
dem dey mad 7995 dolls or wat am I seeing..
is it going to guarantee me heaven
Re: Customized Apple Iphone 6s Goes On Pre-order Starting At $7,995 by Craven: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Femistico:
dem dey mad
7995 dolls or wat am I seeing..

The phone was not made for you in the first place. It was made for those who can afford it. I'm sure Apple is more concerned about their millionaire customers than they are about getting you into heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Customized Apple Iphone 6s Goes On Pre-order Starting At $7,995 by Leadn(m): 1:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Femistico:
dem dey mad
7995 dolls or wat am I seeing..

That's cheap... The costliest platinum, rose gold, and emeralds variant cost $199,000

(1) (Reply)

Mtn-mtn Free Credit Is Still Available For A Week / . / 8 Tips To Extend Battery Life Of Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.