Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Episode 8: Behind Shades By Joy Akosa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 8: Behind Shades By Joy Akosa (500 Views)

Episode 1: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / EPISODE 8: Eke(python) '...the War Begins... By Joy Akosa / Episode 1: Eke(python) ; Story By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 8: Behind Shades By Joy Akosa by Joyakosa(f): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Previously on BEHIND SHADES: “you are talking nonsense. I don’t love you and will never love you, how can I love a cursed woman like you, you are so abnormal. I know you killed Cleo as a pay back and also to have me all to yourself, but let me make it clear to you. It will never happen. The whole drama has ended and it will end finally here and now because I am going to end your life just as you ended that of Cleo. I don’t understand you George, you want to end my life? She asked shivering and fighting to go off his grips. “Yes Becky, I am going to kill you here and now” George replied.

EPISODE 8

“George don’t kill me please, remember all we shared, we were in love, I saw love written all over you without been told, reconsider please” she pleaded as she struggled with him to be released from his grips.

I have told you to stop deceiving yourself, I don’t love you and I can never love you, you killed my wife and you are here talking about love, what rubbish do you think you are saying” George said to her. He heard a sound on the gate; he left her alone, shot her and ran away through the back gate. She lied lifeless on the ground.

The gate opened and it was Brenda and the police who came to check on her. Brenda had called the police because she was confused on why Becky was panicking while talking to her on phone earlier. They picked her up from the ground and rushed her to the hospital. She was still breathing. The doctor was able to treat the wounds she generated from the gunshots.

continue reading here:http://www.akosaseries.com/2015/08/episode-8-behind-shades.html

(1) (Reply)

Soul Ties - Chapter 1 / Ladies101 - Introduction (smart. Beautiful. Intelligent.) / The Typical Unruly Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.