Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. (1085 Views)

What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / 16 Photos That Will Take You Back To Your Secondary School Inter-house Sports / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2015
School life is simply the best. That was the time you build your future with many experience you have had.
We equally have those good days back, Likewise we remember those time we gave done some scary things. Those time we are being punished for unknown reason. Those time we have done some bad things to our senior,classmates, and junior alike. grin grin grin

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE!
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by joystickextendr: 1:49am On Aug 15, 2015
hmmm... smiley
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 15, 2015
joystickextendr:
hmmm... smiley
hmm...shey uno get ni? i dae see bad tinz for ur hmmm...lol
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 15, 2015
It should be a Monday morning cos everybody was looking fresh and neat I can remember and we were just returning from the hall, this guy Ola was rushing (running) actually to the class for whatever reason whilst the crowded walk-way,,,I calculated his movement while he was trying to pave way and just extended my leg forth as soon as he got by my side nd he fell with the loudest thud (him being heavily built). Concurrently, I disappeared into the crowd and a fight had to ensue between him and one yellow guy like that he assumed was responsible. He should be my 5th victim and last cos our final exams was knocking God have mercy! ... I was a very silent but cunny guy back then. Gosh! Nobody had the slightest idea of my capabilities. Thank God I found God and dint mix up with the bad gang.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by alphaStoner(m): 2:20am On Aug 15, 2015
I jacked a lot of lockers and stole provisions, it was a jungle

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by heayey(m): 2:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm... I remember in JS1...My seat patner was a female. She was taller and even older than me, Everytime we quarrel she usually beat me up mercilessly because i couldn't overpower her. but i ddnt forgive her. When we got to JS3 first term ,i had grown taller so i planned to beat her which i did over an irrelevant argument that i turned into a fight, i achieved my glory and I was very happy then as if i'd won a trophy.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by eddyline(m): 2:59am On Aug 15, 2015
bro, what happened in secondary school remained in secondary school..

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by calddon(m): 4:58am On Aug 15, 2015
professorbea:
School life is simply the best. That was the time you build your future with many experience you have had.
We equally have those good days back, Likewise we remember those time we gave done some scary things. Those time we are being punished for unknown reason. Those time we have done some bad things to our senior,classmates, and junior alike. grin grin grin

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE!

u go 1st
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by ksbusari(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2015
My secondary schl days was a dull one for me. I was in d commercial class located behind d schl. Sometimes we would nt knw when it was closing time. Being in commercial class was made to look lyk a crime. We could nt walk wit our heads up high. Commercial students were so relegated in our schl. We were regarded as OLODO
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nastydroid(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2015
*reading*
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
heayey:
Hmmm... I remember in JS1...My seat patner was a female. She was taller and even older than me, Everytime we quarrel she usually beat me up mercilessly because i couldn't overpower her. but i ddnt forgive her. When we got to JS3 first term ,i had grown taller so i planned to beat her which i did over an irrelevant argument that i turned into a fight, i achieved my glory and I was very happy then as if i'd won a trophy.
hmmm...ha ha
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
ksbusari:
My secondary schl days was a dull one for me. I was in d commercial class located behind d schl. Sometimes we did would nt knw when it was closing time. Being in commercial class was made to look lyk a crime. We could nt walk wot our heads up high. Commercial students were so relegated in schl. We were regarded as OLODO
eh yah!
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
d9ty7. divepen1. flow1759. onihaxy.
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by flow1759: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2015
professorbea:
d9ty7. divepen1. flow1759. onihaxy.

Which bad thing i don do na?
Re: Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2015
flow1759:

Which bad thing i don do na?
make una reminisce now

(1) (Reply)

Osustech Admission Into 2015/2016 Degree Programme / Unilag List Of Available Courses For Session 2016/2017 / 11 Real Facts You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.