Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes (2401 Views)

E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax / Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by slimdandmuffy: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Skiibii who was the subject of a death hoax I believe was a PR stunt engineered by his team is trending but for all the wrong reasons!

As fans begin to catch on to the fact that this could have been a PR stunt by his label, they have shown their disgust with hilarious memes and tweets.

See more funny ones; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/meanwhile-skiibii-is-fool-and-kcee-will.html

Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by odinese(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Kcee na abok1 na. Mr colour riot, no sense of dress.
Sun glasses
Green suit
Red trouser
Orange shoe
Purple singlet
Pink boxers
Golden wristwatch
Silver tooth
Blue shoelace

With a stupid okpekete and awor dance..

ConFAM ginger man

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by Blanc8(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2015
lol
Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by udemejack(m): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2015
grin lol
Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 15, 2015
I will never join forces to insult a musician ever .Ever.. These Guys are already made ..maybe I can start to criticise them when my opinion counts and they give a Sh about it
Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by robinicule(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2015
At least u said he dresses like traffic light......we haven't and will never see your dressing. So we can access urs. I know u r not hating......u r just jealous. They are made.....stay there they blog nonsense.
Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by Chestar5(f): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
I will never join forces to insult a musician ever .Ever.. These Guys are already made ..maybe I can start to criticise them when my opinion counts and they give a Sh about it

abi
Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
bizie:
At least u said he dresses like traffic light......we haven't and will never see your dressing. So we can access urs. I know u r not hating......u r just jealous. They are made.....stay there they blog nonsense.
So because they are made, we should grovel at their feet and kiss their _ass abi? That you are poor today does not mean you won't also be made tomorrow, and doesn't mean you do not have the right to express your own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by kevoh(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2015
It's hard to make constructive criticism nowadays without people saying you are jealous or being a hater. People are just too shallow to understand that constructive criticism makes the subject a better fellow and rids him/her of mediocrity as it is in the case of Nigerian entertainers.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes by iheanyi40(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Married Man Caught Serviscing His Neighbors Wife(photos) / (PHOTO) Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Shares Sexy Photo Of Herself / Crazy!! This Nigerian Girl Uploads Picture Of Her Exposing Her Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.