Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

''tunde Kelani Is My Mentor''; Dehinde Oshunkoya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''tunde Kelani Is My Mentor''; Dehinde Oshunkoya (956 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Ace Movie Producer, Tunde Kelani At 70 / Popular Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Begs T.Y Bello And Tunde Kelani To Train His Child / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''tunde Kelani Is My Mentor''; Dehinde Oshunkoya by akinyemibalogs: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Babatunde Oladehinde Oshunkoya a.k.a Alubarika Boi, is a native of Ogun state, Ijebu precisely. He later moved from Ijebu to Abeokuta where he reside till date.

Babatunde Oladehinde Oshunkoya, is a cinematographer and a member of Theatre And Motion Pictures Association Of Nigeria Of Nollywood Industry (TAMPAN).

He has worked alongside many producers, directors, actors and giant film makers in the industry. Babatunde Oladehinde Oshunkoya, has produced two movies which are SUNMIBAYO andOLAJU.

He has been nominated for different awards as the best cinematographer.

According to Babatunde Oladehinde Oshunkoya, “I love working with great and talented people. My mentor in the movie world is Tunde Kelani and am ready to make sure our movie production increase in quality.”

CheckOut Some Of His Behind The Scene Photos ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/tunde-kelani-is-my-mentor-i-am-ready-to.html

Re: ''tunde Kelani Is My Mentor''; Dehinde Oshunkoya by zadok60: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Management Recalls Queen Rita Onyinye Oguebie Into The Fgni Hall Of Fame / Dance Queen, Kaffy Realeases New Promo Photos / Pics:D’banj Performs In Uganda With Ugandan Finest Pop Stars Navio and Chameleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.