Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited (2069 Views)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Wednesday Entry Level Trainee Consultants & Other Open Vacancies / Entry Level/trainee Onshore Logistics Personnel Job At Hedland Group Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited by wilfredadahor: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./

Hedland Group Ltd is a leading indigenous player in the upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
The corporation powerfully operates in marine transport service involving offshore support and deep sea transportation within the Nigerian coastal and inland waterways. We are guided by strong corporate values, committed to our communities, built by expert people, ruled by sound safety policy, governed by state-of-the-art technology, and accountable to future generations are what help us move forward and build long-term partnerships.

The company strives to maintain a regular channel of communication with the host community to be aware of the community issues on a continuous basis and pre-empt any controversies, while respecting cultural values and keeping a posture of non-interference.

In its Management policy, Hedland Nigeria Ltd on employing workers, realizes the importance of training and technology transfer to local population. Furthermore, preliminary training programmes are offered to newly hired staff, familiarizing them with new equipment and techniques.

continue reading and find information to apply
Re: Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited by urbighead: 4:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Just curious. Please has anyone on Nairaland ever been to Hedland Office before or ever been invited whether for aptitude test or interview? Anyone working with them? Just want to know if they are not scammers. Thanks for responding

1 Like

Re: Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited by qeemus: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2015
No news about them on google,apart from job vacancies and website.
Re: Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited by urbighead: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Even on their website I got an address for their apapa office and I tried contacting someone at the premises, Genesis shipping coincidentally shares office address with them. But the contact at genesis said he never heard about the name hedland there before.
Re: Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited by urbighead: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Even on their website I got an address for their apapa office and I tried contacting someone at the premises, Genesis shipping coincidentally shares office address with them. But the contact at genesis said he never heard about the name hedland there before.
Re: Entry Level/trainee At Hedland Group Limited by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Marine And Land Logistics Recruiting / Lekki Invite!!! Who Also Got This? / Undergraduate And Fresh Graduate Part-time Teachers Required- Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.