Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Fraud Alert Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert Alert (2562 Views)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / MMM Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert Alert by Rooneyboy(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
It might me a small and minute case to some people but certainly not to we DATA sellers. On wednesday 12th august, I got a text message from a "customer" to credit a particular number with DATA ..... Here is the exact body of the text message ------>

0705952888467861.1457078469570136. 5225850044345041.2686651923075538.7719896587627387. 4906383916426990. For mtn 1gb to 07064605050. Pls do it now.

After trying on so many occasions to load the (fake pins) which even got my line barred by MTN , I forwarded a text message to the customer back telling him all of his pins were wrong and do not exist.
He called back insulting and telling me he was going to come back to Nairaland and mess my name up if I failed to credit him with DATA, which I vehemently refused. He later called back after some minutes saying he called MTN customer care and he was told that my number loaded the pins.
Pls people, I do want u guys to judge this case, that's why I had to drop the said pins so that u guys cld load them in ur phones .
I also want u guys to discredit whatever he comes up with as an allegation against rooneyboy, rooneyboy has been more than transparent in all of his handlings, why this mess against rooneyboy (might come up) is just because I've refused to be boxed and blackmailed my the thief who calls himself galaxy.

DATA sellers, pls u guys shouldn't fall for such blackmail, u guys should continue doing what is right and no man will ever bring u down .
Personally this is not the first time I'm receiving such from thieves, this is just the first time I'm being threatened that my name wld be messed up if I don't cooperate by sending data hence my coming here to cry out.
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Rooneyboy(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2015
And I don't know if the desperation is this rife , by printing recharge pin cos the thief actually screen grabbed two of the pins he sent .......

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Melahou(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
And are you saying all the pin numbers he sent none of them entered...

Has he been dealing with you in the past?

Did you at anytime gave an excuse that it was network issue for the delay of non performance on your part

https://www.nairaland.com/2527884/pls-beware-whom-buy-data
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Rooneyboy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Melahou:

Did you at anytime gave an excuse that it was network issue for the delay of non performance on your part

Don't u have an MTN line

Why don't u load the pins to see things for urself
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by free2ryhme: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rooneyboy:
It might me a small and minute case to some people but certainly not to we DATA sellers. On wednesday 12th august, I got a text message from a "customer" to credit a particular number with DATA ..... Here is the exact body of the text message ------>

0705952888467861.1457078469570136. 5225850044345041.2686651923075538.7719896587627387. 4906383916426990. For mtn 1gb to 07064605050. Pls do it now.

After trying on so many occasions to load the (fake pins) which even got my line barred by MTN , I forwarded a text message to the customer back telling him all of his pins were wrong and do not exist.
He called back insulting and telling me he was going to come back to Nairaland and mess my name up if I failed to credit him with DATA, which I vehemently refused. He later called back after some minutes saying he called MTN customer care and he was told that my number loaded the pins.
Pls people, I do want u guys to judge this case, that's why I had to drop the said pins so that u guys cld load them in ur phones .
I also want u guys to discredit whatever he comes up with as an allegation against rooneyboy, rooneyboy has been more than transparent in all of his handlings, why this mess against rooneyboy (might come up) is just because I've refused to be boxed and blackmailed my the thief who calls himself galaxy.

DATA sellers, pls u guys shouldn't fall for such blackmail, u guys should continue doing what is right and no man will ever bring u down .
Personally this is not the first time I'm receiving such from thieves, this is just the first time I'm being threatened that my name wld be messed up if I don't cooperate by sending data hence my coming here to cry out.

Guy u lie and stolen his recharge for a job you did not execute , plain and simple.

Nobody will buy from u and your facebook page will be next hit if u don't refund that data

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by iliyande(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
This guy is a fraudster deal with him at your own risk undecided undecided undecided. Pay that guy his money/data opening threads will not help you. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Melahou(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Don't u have an MTN line

No i don't use MTN...

I guess from you response i can now draw my conclusion

Settle the guy...

It's guilty conscience that made you to open a thread thinking people will believe you

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MartineeVIP(f): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Clear conscience fear no accusation, since you know you aren't guilty of this and you knew you were about to be scammed, then you shouldn't be disturbed or troubled.
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MrEverest(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Melahou:

Thank you brother, I never insulted him even when I had enough reason to do so, I still kept calm yet this same ROONEYBOY called me dumb and all sort of names when I told him that MTN customer care representative said that he actually loaded those cards. Now, if he as honest as he is trying to portray himself he could have simply called MTN himself to ascertain what I was saying but he said he does not have the time, yet he earlier demanded that I should snap the cards and post to him on wassap, which he displayed above saying I was so desperate to extent of printing the cards myself imao. this guy is unbelievable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MrEverest(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
MartineeVIP:
Clear conscience fear no accusation, since you know you aren't guilty of this and you knew you were about to be scammed, then you shouldn't be disturbed or troubled.
He has owned up to it, but claims he didn't know when he loaded them. please be the judge yourself, nobody is a kid here, how can someone load 1-2-3-4-5-6 cards and yet didn't know when he loaded them undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MrEverest(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Melahou:

No i don't use MTN...

I guess from you response i can now draw my conclusion

Settle the guy...

It's guilty conscience that made you to open a thread thinking people will believe you
I am no longer interested in the 1100 naira cards I sent to him. He was trying to play smart by half in telling you to load the card, actually if you try to load the card, it will tell you that it does not exist simply because he loaded them on Wednesday/12/08/2015. With the serial number of those cards MTN will reveal to you who loaded them, This is ROONEYBOY'S number the cards were recharged on 08036998597
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MrEverest(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

Guy u lie and stolen his recharge for a job you did not execute , plain and simple.

Nobody will buy from u and your facebook page will be next hit if u don't refund that data
Don't mind him, he is just a smooth operator leveraging on unsuspecting Nigerians. On the thread I opened about the fraud, he kept denying until someone said he will reveal what MTN customer care representative told him that he finally owned up but claimed he does not know how it happened undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MrEverest(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rooneyboy:

You are the one who tried albeit unsuccessfully to blackmail into giving up, by using different handles and calling some people to come and defend you. I still repeat that you are dishonest, your belated apology is just a gimmick to save face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Melahou(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrEverest:
I am no longer interested in the 1100 naira cards I sent to him. He was trying to play smart by half in telling you to load the card, actually if you try to load the card, it will tell you that it does not exist simply because he loaded them on Wednesday/12/08/2015. With the serial number of those cards MTN will reveal to you who loaded them, This is ROONEYBOY'S number the cards were recharged on 08036998597

Nemesis will soon caught up with him...
Bro just use that 1100 to sow seed in his life
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
I think the recharge cards are not valid, it should show it has been used by another customer and not that the pins do not exist.
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by BONES488: 5:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Didn't ronneyboy admit he loaded the cards on another thread? Thus guy us a Useless scammer and should be banned from this site.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by BONES488: 5:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Don't u have an MTN line

You are a thief

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by BONES488: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/post/36990251

That's the link the fraudulent bastard admitted that he truly scammed the guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Bibiana24: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Criminal.

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MrEverest(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Melahou:

Nemesis will soon caught up with him...
Bro just use that 1100 to sow seed in his life
I have forgotten about the money, that boy is so unbelievable. He did not even have the grace to call me and apologize but carried on as if nothing happened undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by MrEverest(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bibiana24:

Criminal.
Don't mind the thief, nemesis will catch up with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by ayobase(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Rooneyboy:
And I don't know if the desperation is this rife , by printing recharge pin cos the thief actually screen grabbed two of the pins he sent .......

Been a while on NL for me to just be seeing this.

Hmmm, this is image tarnishing bruv.
I have read the other thread where u had to apologise.

You should imbibe the saying "customers are always right".

We both know you wouldn't scam anyone.
Be more patient next time to investigate before labelling.

Abeg, ping me to re-add me on bbm. my BB don undergo surgery.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Booty4me: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2015
People are just wicked grin looking for any opportunity to soil ones image .. Rooney boy no mind them jare .. We all know you are genuine
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Abosedeni: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Booty4me:
People are just wicked grin looking for any opportunity to soil ones image .. Rooney boy no mind them jare .. We all know you are genuine

Hello Rooneyboy. Scammer of life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by 4ward(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
issorait
Rooneyboy:

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Rooneyboy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
4ward:
issorait

Yeah !

I saw hell with the guy , its a very wicked world we are in , people are just out to mess ur name up , my only annoyance is that Seun is way too relaxed and cares less about such people .

Truth is , most times it turns out favoring me
Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Bibiana24: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Yeah !

I saw hell with the guy , its a very wicked world we are in , people are just out to mess ur name up , my only annoyance is that Seun is way too relaxed and cares less about such people .

You are a scammer and we will continue to expose the likes you. I spiton you.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by Bibiana24: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Yeah !

You are a scammer and we will continue to expose the likesof you. I spiton you.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert Alert by ceejay80s(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2021
free2ryhme:

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now At SPAR Mall Lekki Ajah / Chukwuemaka Killed Best Friends Cause He Was Choosing For The Job / My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.