Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Neuclophillics And Electrophillics - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Neuclophillics And Electrophillics (964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by ElectGINeer(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Please I need a person to explain what is meant by neuclophillics and electrophillics reaction for me in a simple language.
THANKS.
Teempakguy, Robinhez
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
I will wisely leave this for robinHez . . .
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Dekatron(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
ElectGINeer:
Please I need a person to explain what is meant by neuclophillics and electrophillics reaction for me in a simple language.
THANKS.
Teempakguy, Robinhez

not much of chemistry boy :

Nucleophilic rxn -- means NUCLEOPHILE LOVING. It means it has the ability to attract and substitute a nucleophile
Electrophilic means -- ELECTRON loving. This one loves ELECTRON and as such, the nigga loves to/ has a high affinity to attract an ELECTRON.

I hate chemistry(was the best student in chemistry for my class though,i no be real olodo). Since i finished waec some year ago, i no really sit to read orgabic chemistry. Even here on campus.
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dekatron:

not much of chemistry boy :

Nucleophilic rxn -- means NUCLEOPHILE LOVING. It means it has the ability to attract and substitute a nucleophile
Electrophilic means -- ELECTRON loving. This one loves ELECTRON and as such, the nigga loves to/ has a high affinity to attract an ELECTRON.

I hate chemistry(was the best student in chemistry for my class though,i no be real olodo). Since i finished waec some year ago, i no really sit to read orgabic chemistry. Even here on campus.
you're very correct sire. cheesy
but when he came with neuclophillics, i just didn't know what to say.
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Dekatron(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
you're very correct sire. cheesy
but when he came with neuclophillics, i just didn't know what to say.
lol. The NUCLEOPHILE STUFF DEY CONFUSE ME SELF.

I so much loved chemistry then, but now my love is ELECTRONICS. Its my Gf and best friend. My soldering iron is my goon

i want to be a PROFESSOR OF ELECTONICS SELF. Lol
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dekatron:
lol. The NUCLEOPHILE STUFF DEY CONFUSE ME SELF.

I so much loved chemistry then, but now my love is ELECTRONICS. Its my Gf and best friend. My soldering iron is my goon

i want to be a PROFESSOR OF ELECTONICS SELF. Lol
hahaha, i totally understand. Just make sure you don't resemble our naija profs. Releasing pointless research papers every forthnight without actually contributing to science as a whole.
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Dekatron(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahaha, i totally understand. Just make sure you don't resemble our naija profs. Releasing pointless research papers every forthnight without actually contributing to science as a whole.

lol. They are plenty here. Fortnight? For where? All they do is load you with assignments without considerations.

Which course you wan study self?
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dekatron:

lol. They are plenty here. Fortnight? For where? All they do is load you with assignments without considerations.

Which course you wan study self?
computer science. smiley
i wanted to study robotics initially, but, i didn't find any nigerian university offering the course, so . . . Well. lipsrsealed
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Dekatron(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
computer science. smiley
i wanted to study robotics initially, but, i didn't find any nigerian university offering the course, so . . . Well. lipsrsealed

thought it was physics oo

well, as n EEE student, i can do my masters in Robotics + even now, i wll do part computer science & robotics.

You write programs. Program microcontrollers. . . . By the time I graduate, i can even stand side by side with a CS graduate.

#EEE . . Is cool if you like to combine CS and Engineering(electronics- Robotics)

cc : gaussian, baba11, aksat

other EEE graduates i cant remember
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by ElectGINeer(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please Dekatron how will I recognize it, or maybe you can recommend any ebook for me.
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Queed: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dekatron:
my love is ELECTRONICS. Its my Gf and best friend.

bro, where have you been hiding
angry angry
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by baba11(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Dekatron:

thought it was physics oo

well, as n EEE student, i can do my masters in Robotics + even now, i wll do part computer science & robotics.

You write programs. Program microcontrollers. . . . By the time I graduate, i can even stand side by side with a CS graduate.

#EEE . . Is cool if you like to combine CS and Engineering(electronics- Robotics)

cc : gaussian, baba11, aksat

other EEE graduates i cant remember
Dekatron,it's been a while.

There's nothing wrong in studying robotics engineering but my only fear is how you're going to get engaged after graduation because this line of engineering is not in vogue at present but I can not say of the nearest future which is highly uncertain.
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by princealexndre(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Electrophile is an acceptor of a pair of electron....a nucleophile is a donator of a pair of electron... so much to learn on this topic..
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by ElectGINeer(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please how will I recognize it in a reaction.
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
baba11:

Dekatron,it's been a while.

There's nothing wrong in studying robotics engineering but my only fear is how you're going to get engaged after graduation because this line of engineering is not in vogue at present but I can not say of the nearest future which is highly uncertain.
Lolz. grin
I am not interested in "getting engaged."

I simply like the subject. I don't really care about jobs . . .
Re: Neuclophillics And Electrophillics by Dekatron(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Queed:

bro, where have you been hiding angry angry
lol.

Sorry, what are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Difference Between 3G, 4G And LTE? / Ict Project / Sms Guard For My Sony Ericsson P990i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.