Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Got Cured Of Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Got Cured Of Diabetes (699 Views)

10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Cured Of Diabetes by livebiz: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2015
I want to appreciate our traditional medicine. I was sometime diagnosed with diabetes and I read that it has no cure. But some month down the line I came across some traditional drug and now am free of diabetes.
Re: I Got Cured Of Diabetes by ChelseaDr(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry to say but I doubt if the diagnosis was diabetes in the first place (you can show us a proof if you have any). I f it was then I advise you do not joke with your check up because the consequencies are better imagined than experienced. I donot doubt the efficacy of trad medicines but they still advise you go for check up reguparly

1 Like

Re: I Got Cured Of Diabetes by ByfireByfire: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2015
livebiz:
I want to appreciate our traditional medicine. I was sometime diagnosed with diabetes and I read that it has no cure. But some month down the line I came across some traditional drug and now am free of diabetes.

What's the use of opening a very interesting thread if you do not care to provide the name of the herbs & details of the cure for others to learn from.
Re: I Got Cured Of Diabetes by loisella(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
DIABETES is the result of insufficient production of insulinby the pancrease,
Symptoms includes frequent urination, sugar in urine, tiredness, fatique and unable to go about normal daily activities,
Medications that help diabetic patients or prebents diabetes includes;
Cordycep,which enhances immune fuctions and used for kidnet problems 
Danshen pill, improves metabolic diseases like diabetes
.Propolis softgel capsules, which adjust blood fat reduces blood pressure and so on.
Bitter melon,royal jelly and deepure tea.
for more info on these diabetes medication call
08038115542 or

(1) (Reply)

The And Answer To Most Health Issues. Please Read To Save Lives. / Incorporate These 4 Shortcuts Into Your Weight Loss Plan / (photo) Giant Scorpion Found Inside Wc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.