Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

UK Global Scholarship Opportunity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Global Scholarship Opportunity (410 Views)

Apply For 2018 Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program / Aun 2017 N1.5 Million Scholarship Opportunity To All Jamb Utme Applicants / SEAN Scholarship Opportunity For Students-jambite, Undergraduate, Post-graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Global Scholarship Opportunity by Endico(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
I bring you greetings from Endico Travels & Logistics Limited. Please, take time to read about this scholarship opportunity.
The UK global scholarship for university graduates is here again. If you aspire to acquire a master degree from an eligible UK university, this scholarship is for you if you meet up the requirements.
REQUIREMENTS
1. A degree holder with at least 2:1 honour.
2. Must have graduated from the University not later than 2years i.e at most 2012.
BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• university tuition fees of £18,000 to MBA programmes. Applicants will be expected to cover the remaining costs above the £18,000 cap if the UK school he/she applies to is more than £18,000 tuition fee.
• a monthly stipend.
• travel costs to and from the UK.
• an arrival allowance.
• homeward departure allowance.
• a thesis grant.
• a grant for study materials.
• study travel allowance.
• the cost of one visa application.
• a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
For details, visit www.chevening.org
If you need an experienced person to assist you in order to minimize your chance of being shortlisted, call Endico Travels & Logistics Limited 07032081981, Whatsapp 07087444352. BBM PIN: 334CEE0, For more updates, Join our BBM Channel: C0046005B

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University 2015/2016 Putme And Admission Process Is On. / Me And My Supervisor / University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Pre-degree/ Diploma Form Is On. (081-3124-1212)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.