Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss (827 Views)

###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Get Your Kitchen/home Appliances @ Wholesale Prices. / Best Preservatives For Cake.....let's Discuss / Know Your Kitchen Utensils Original Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss by saiprojects(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2015/08/vital-item-you-cannot-do-without-in.html

When I was younger, my mum would not cook in the kitchen if she didn't have maggi cubes; she had a terrible obsession with it. Infact even if there is knorr at home, she'll not cook that food unless there's maggi at home chaiiii.

Now that i'm older, i feel her sha because I cannot do without red onions in my kitchen, infact if I run out I cannot cook with normal onions. My hubby thinks I'm crazy..

What food or non food item can you not do without having in your kitchen? Lets discuss

Re: What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss by rawpadgin(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
onion
Re: What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss by redgem(f): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
I can't do with out pepper and onion... If there are no onion or pepper, count me out
Re: What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss by aydelicious: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
rawpadgin:
onion
mine own is Salt because without salt,you can't get the reall taste of whatsoever you want to cook;so as long there is salt in your kitchen ,you have get the best items to use to cook all the foods you may be thinking about.
Re: What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss by oluyemisee(f): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mine is fresh hot pepper,without it,I will sooo complain eeeHhh
Re: What Item Can You Not Do Without Having In Your Kitchen? Lets Discuss by Amis(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
aydelicious:

mine own is Salt because without salt,you can't get the reall taste of whatsoever you want to cook;so as long there is salt in your kitchen ,you have get the best items to use to cook all the foods you may be thinking about.

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

DELICACY WEEKEND: From Elder Chef / Nuts About Cakes - Nigeria's Tastiest New Reality Show! / Reasons Wht You Should Eat Garlic,ginger And Onions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.