Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? (2315 Views)

Drunk Girl Insist That A Tree Asked Her Out And She Accepted To Kiss The Tree / Chika Ike Accepted By Harvard University For Her MSc After Trying For 5 Years / Don Jazzy: " I Be Like Upcoming Artist, I Wan Win Next Rated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Helllllooo Nairalanders, this is my WAEC result from may/June 2015..

Please I need your friendly advice on the course I would be accepted to study with this result..

I believed my score in literature isn't actually mine because as far as I could remember, literature has always been one of my best subjects... How do I go about it?? Can I be permitted to rewrite the subject??

Thanks

1 Share

Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
u should rewrite d whole exam.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by redgem(f): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Write neco

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:
Write neco
Which should be next year

Hmmm
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by redgem(f): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seunfan:
Which should be next year

Hmmm

Or GCE ask your friends, I think registration should still be going on
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

Or GCE ask your friends, I think registration should still be going on
OK thanks
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by hatux: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
u should rewrite d whole exam.
Sincerely!grin
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Shebarh(f): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
dear u should write GCE because ya other subjects r poor... but v it in mynd dat u don't v any p with maths and English so u should focus on the other ones and the lord will be ya strength bro

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shebarh:
dear u should write GCE because ya other subjects r poor... but v it in mynd dat u don't v any p with maths and English so u should focus on the other ones and the lord will be ya strength bro
thanks o sisi
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Shebarh(f): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seunfan:
thanks o sisi
Ya wlcme bro
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Dubemkelly(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Not upto five credit passes... Rewrite an equivalent exam say GCE, your Maths, English are ok, the result looks more like a SET UP however u fit into Arts definitely not anything language related cos of the Literature grade point, maybe Philosophy. But still rewrite and concentrate more on the social science courses to have a better combination

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Not upto five credit passes... Rewrite an equivalent exam say GCE, your Maths, English are ok, the result looks more like a SET UP however u fit into Arts definitely not anything language related cos of the Literature grade point, maybe Philosophy. But still rewrite and concentrate more on the social science courses to have a better combination
so it's possible to combine to-write one with this?? Be it neco, Waec or GCE??
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Dubemkelly(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seunfan:
so it's possible to combine to-write one with this??
Yes, that's what we call 'two sittings' though not every school accepts that while candidates who combine pay a small charge say 2-5k as opposed to the main school fees. Also look at the JAMB brochure and see courses you can combine for and schools that accept result combination
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
I
Dubemkelly:

Yes, that's what we call 'two sittings' though not every school accepts that while candidates who combine pay a small charge say 2-5k as opposed to the main school fees. Also look at the JAMB brochure and see courses you can combine for and schools that accept result combination
THANKS SOO MUCH BROTHER..

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dubemkelly:

thanks very much bro
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Dubemkelly(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seunfan:
thanks very much bro
You welcome fella
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
^Listen to to them. Concerning your literature i wonder how this happens, Economics was my favourite subject in sec school but WAEC gave me a D7 and NECO blessed me with another D7.
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
BimiOne:
^Listen to to them. Concerning your literature i wonder how this happens, Economics was my favourite subject in sec school but WAEC gave me a D7 and NECO blessed me with another D7.
still wondering bro.

This is what I saw on WAEC websites. . FAQ section

(10) Q. Can a candidate register a protest over his examination result? If 'yes', how ?

A. Yes, but only if he is a school candidate. No provision is made for a private candidate in this regard. Even then, a school candidate does not write directly to WAEC. It is his principal who, knowing the candidate's ability, forwards a request for the review of the candidate's scripts. Of course, there is a specified fee to be paid on every paper to be reviewed. Such requests should be sent in within six months of any examination.
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Seunfan:
still wondering bro.

(10) Q. Can a candidate register a protest over his examination result? If 'yes', how ?

A. Yes, but only if he is a school candidate. No provision is made for a private candidate in this regard. Even then, a school candidate does not write directly to WAEC. It is his principal who, knowing the candidate's ability, forwards a request for the review of the candidate's scripts. Of course, there is a specified fee to be paid on every paper to be reviewed. Such requests should be sent in within six months of any examination.
Wow, i never knew that. I guess its too late though cause i wrote mine in 2012.
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2015
BimiOne:
my dear English has always bin my best subject, but for waec dem samma me D7,till date I know dat wasn't my result, but as God wld have it,I cleared my Neco nd today I be graduate,na Godwin ,OP take dose advices
Re: What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? by Funkybabee(f): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Seunfan:
still wondering bro.

Pls what can a student do if they held his result and there is no examination malpractice at the school he sat the examination and they have released the result of his mate that also sat for the exam in dsame center

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Steps Out With All Their Kids. Beautiful Family (photo) / 10 Things Only Women With Big B**bs Can Understand / Omg!! Super Model In Kcee Ebeano Video Shares N Ude Photos Of Her Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.