Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Betwwen A Male And Female Criminal.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Betwwen A Male And Female Criminal.. (526 Views)

A Harden Criminal. (419) / Hardent Criminal!!! See The Pics Of The Fraudster Who Hacked His Brother ATM / Woman Serving 39yrs In Jail Wins This Year's Miss Criminal 2015. See The Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betwwen A Male And Female Criminal.. by chocolateme(f): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Who is more hardened and heartless?
For me, I think the female armed robbers or whatever evil they are more hardened. Seen many cases where they go for bank robberies, the guys will leave a person that happened to see their faces but the female among them will shoot and kill the person. Even in ritual cases.
Have debated it severally that the females should not be spared on any account when caught because their own worst pass. Don't overlook any female within your vicinity with questionable dispositions for they can do beyond imagination..
My opinion, what's yours?
Re: Betwwen A Male And Female Criminal.. by Immanueladebol(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seconded
Re: Betwwen A Male And Female Criminal.. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
so ow many bank robberies have you witnessed.?
Re: Betwwen A Male And Female Criminal.. by tpiander: 2:10am On Sep 22, 2015
op do you speak from your personal experience?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London / Traffic At Alaba Suru / Kidnappers Seize Edo Lawmaker’s Daughter In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.