Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Share Your Post UME Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Post UME Experience (511 Views)

Pass This Test And Your Post-utme Success Is Guaranteed!! / 2017/2018 Post UTME. How To Calculate Your Post Utme Scores. / UNIBEN Admission Screening (POST UME) 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Post UME Experience by Chidexter(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hi Everyone, Following the ongoing Post UTME examinations across the federation, i think its proper we (candidates) share our experiences, what we went through, the types of questions asked and our expectations.

I was opportuned to seat mine at UNN.
I'll be sharing my experience soonest

MODIFIED: My examination was scheduled to hold yesterday, by 1pm-3pm. (Faculty of Social science)
But being the Punctual type i decided to go by 9a.m, about 9:20 a.m i arrived at the Nnamdi Azikwe Library, which was quite easy to locate as i've been there several times.

The environment was very much Okay at least to me, there were large trees around which provided a natural canopy against the not so harsh weather.
Candidates were in their hundreds and many of them sat on pavements, chairs e.t.c.
The food sellers were scattered around, and lots of people patronised them

I proceeded to seat on a pavement just opposite the Library so i could get a better view of things happening over there, about 10:45pm, the first set of candidates that were writing their exams before i came, were trooping out. I asked a boy who told me another set will write immediately after them.

Well after some hours, the second set of candidates came out, we the 3rd set subsequently strolled through the gate, after we were searched lightly, Then came the announcement of different courses, with political science having the highest number of candidates.
We were all searched again, and our papers were verified for Authenticity.
A kind of scanner was used to scan the bar code on the unn application form.

At the exam hall, the questions were 15 for each subject.
Surprisingly, there was no issue about the laptops, i was actually expecting complains from every corner but there wasnt. During the exam i was a bit tensed, but tried to relax,.....The questions comprised mainly of Jamb questions and few from elsewhere.
I was able to finish 17 mins before time and i clicked end exam immediately. I was allowed to leave the hall, and i became relaxed.

Notification to all UNN Batch 1 Candidates, Our Post Ume Results has been released and is currently available online, through the unn portal.
But before that you must purchase a scratch card which is about 1100 to 1200 naira, at access, zenith, first bank or the bank were you got your confirmation order.

I'll purchase mine on Monday.
Good Luck all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Post UME Experience by chocolateme(f): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / A Website That Solves Calculus So Well - A Must Visit / Yabatech Post Utme, Nd And Hnd Forms Are Out (fulltime & Parttime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.