Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Practicability Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Practicability Of The Bible (343 Views)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Practicability Of The Bible by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Many intending and young christians have been and are still being misled to believe that the practicability of biblical injunctions are impossible. This attitude is in total opposition to the truth,therefore, it is of the father of lies(john8:44). The bible says-we become new creation when we believe in JESUS CHRIST(2cor5:17),the veracity of this can be seen in every true christian. For every christian knows that God has no shade to hide in He does. People who doubt that reachability of bible are directly acussing God of giving one, three shoes to put on each foot! You may be surprised the number holding this view of christianity. This can be likened to hanging a carrot in front of a donkey, it can only trot on while it dangles. This is mis-understanding, as we can do every word in the bible. Christianity by and by is a life and not just confession or belief,and until we come to know it as life, it might be difficult to really know that we can be humble, totally forgive no matter what, be strong and holy as the bible told us. Until you come to this understanding,it will 'prideful' to say that i can obey or achieve any of these on our own, this is saying that being holy happens when you call God to be entroned in your life. The litle i have been able to notice is that almost all who doubt the practicability of bible,premised it on doing it theirselves,which surely lead to abismal failure. I call on all today to despise personal ability and run to God for help and you will see changes you never envisaged in life takeover.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Does Apostle Paul By '' For Me To Live Is Christ, And To Die Is Gain''? / Faithful God / Amazing Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.