Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw (1213 Views)

How Can I Export High Quality Graphics On Corel Draw? / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / How To Turn Your Photo Into Cartoon On Corel Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw by Abduletudaye(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
I started learning how to use corel about 4days ago and am trying to let my imaginations run wild but i suddenly began to encounter this barrier.

I created a sentence today using a certain font type and when i tried to break the sentence into just words so i could manipulate individually, it refuses to break.

Please help.... cry

Ps: see some things i was able to do myself below..

1 Share

Re: Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw by don4real18(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
The reason why I'm gonna help is because I saw my name "Abdulwahab"... You can make use of the smart fill tool if you want to work with colours and you can also convert it to bitmaps and edit to your taste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw by spywareczar(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Press Cntrl+K (To break text apart)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw by Abduletudaye(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
don4real18:
The reason why I'm gonna help is because I saw my name "Abdulwahab"... You can make use of the smart fill tool if you want to work with colours and you can also convert it to bitmaps and edit to your taste

Hehehe...Namesake wink...thank you
Re: Hey Guys, Please I Need Your Help On Corel Draw by Abduletudaye(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
spywareczar:
Press Cntrl+K (To break text apart)

Thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Do 3D Short Animation Video / I Need A Graphics Designer / See This 3d Drawing Of Moses Parting The Red Sea,how Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.