Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) (43586 Views)

Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today / First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo) / Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
from ijebu ode to ore is a death trap for commuters
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by eleko1: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
He dat dwelt in d secret place of the most High God shall abide under his protection.He'll never leave u/forsake U.Miracles Happens always

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
According to him. the Aghofure bus driver took one way to beat traffic , but collided with a trailer on high speed loaded with goods...
Why take one way? We are never patient.

Better be safe than sorry and better be late than being late.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by fastguy10: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
buygala:
Thank God for their lives smiley

This is a business opportunity for those dudes.... They should write a book about how they were dead for 20 seconds during the accident and how God saved them from hell and sent them back to preach the Gospel to the sinful people of Nigeria.. smiley

Before long, they could become 'General Overseers' .... Nigerians always love a 'Daddy in the Lord' who has seen death like Jesus Christ and 'overcome' sad
U must be a fool,infant u r
senseless human begin
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Splendidee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
wish evry acident could end like this no life lost
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by boladez(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Those commercial bus drivers on that route are demon possessed..those Hiace drivers believe they are invincible. I hope the driver of the Agofure survives to learn a good lesson about not driving against traffic ...and patience
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by vicmela(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na God win
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Tex42(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank God for their lives and the yeye driver's as well. By now I'm sure he knows that plying a one-way is suicide.

Thank Jah!
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by samcus(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
I saw the accident when I was coming from onitsha dis afternoon,everybody in our bus tot d drive will not survive thank God no live was lost#drive responsibly many ve gone! quick recovery mr driver.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
special testimony for tomorrow's Sunday service. ensure you go with a special offering to thank Him who heard your said prayers before embarking your trip.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2LX4t5SjMk0/Vc9eelt1ZjI/AAAAAAACIko/jHvV-Mt86Xg/s320/Untitled.png[/img]
A serious accident involving a truck and commuter buss occurred at Ore-Lagos road.A blog reader who happened to be en-route Lagos encountered it .
According to him. the Aghofure bus driver took one way to beat traffic , but collided with a trailer on high speed loaded with goods....
And though no lives were lost, the driver of the aghofure bus in a critical condition and has been rushed to a nearby hospital by concerned citizens. The driver of the trailer hasn't been found....

In his words

The two guys seated at the front miraculously survived the accident with minor injuries... It was indeed a miracle.. I happen to be also be traveling with aghofure and am seated at the front seat!!!! Attached are the images of the accident with the two guys seated at the front that survived...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-b98mF2eBq5s/Vc9dyJqqNyI/AAAAAAACIkI/erkTvKNNijA/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LaDPqsKFwYg/Vc9djOynJII/AAAAAAACIkA/3KPITq9UvMg/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vQde15k6PA0/Vc9d-D1sHrI/AAAAAAACIkQ/FV0vqkKoCQc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-LKClfxv0b-I/Vc9eJDKC2eI/AAAAAAACIkY/CdZSmyjM7xY/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dtCvfmmAaJk/Vc9eUE6pc_I/AAAAAAACIkg/TG5V09w5eqo/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2LX4t5SjMk0/Vc9eelt1ZjI/AAAAAAACIko/jHvV-Mt86Xg/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-accident-involving-truck-and.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1) I hope the driver suffered dilabitating injuries that would not allow him to operate a commercial vehicle anymore.

2) The two able bodied dunces that sat in the front while they watched the driver driving recklessly should be given 20 lashes each in the public square of their cities.

All of these are avoidable. This time they were lucky.

Nigerians, stop being driven around like sheeps and engage your driver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Mohcutehaywhy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank God for safety of lives
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by spark4daz(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
I want to use this medium to keep thanking GOD for saving my life on monday after a terrible accident wyl coming bk frm wrk. May HIS name be praised. And GOD bless the man that hit us for stoping n takin us 2 d hospital, he cud have ran away if he wantd.

Thank GOD for sparing d lives of evri1 involved in this accident.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by shut(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why's the truck driver on the run?
I don't think this story is complete
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Mznaett: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
princeofpeace22:
agofure Na cultist Na.
using his drivers for rituals since 1900 AD
Jesus! My broz dey enter e motor wella 4 B.Y abeg make nothing do am o
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by xreal: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank GOD no life was lost.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by cherry007(f): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
I tank God for your lives, chai!!!!!!! There is God o
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
emperormero:
Mercy Lord!!!!!

U sha understood wat he meant....

& @ OP, It's Agofure not aghofure
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by maureen546: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank. God no life is lost
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by AdaMeme(f): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
holy ghost
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Gombs(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
emperormero:
Mercy Lord!!!!!

& @ OP, It's Agofure not aghofure

Rubbish angry
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by OtreasureD(f): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ bobbyjay001. I really think he has vanished..

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Spidermon: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
I was on that road today....my fellow passengers were just begging the driver to ease on the speed coz he was moving really fast. God I thank you for my life

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dis Ore expressway has been a deathtrap since decades now .. tho not its fault
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by bummyla(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2015
THANK GOD NO LIFE PERISHED
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by favourmic(m): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2015
God win over you peoppe life o, Satan be like chai this yeye people escape sha grin... Nah the same accident kill 12 people last week for delta side.....

I pray enemy we never rejoice over us o....Amen
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 16, 2015
sandrahnaub:
U sha understood wat he
meant....
well, I do get what he meant. Just thought it nice to chip in my little observation, since there is a world of difference between both words just by adding/omitting that single letter.

And as for
Gombs:

Rubbish angry

I beg your pardon! @ e-warrior. . . Your opinion though... It doesn't count much.
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by nolybest(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2015
What of d trailer driver,did he vanish
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by naijafresh: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmm so the bus driver took one way and you didn't say anything, everyone in the bus was at fault not just the driver!

Thank God no lives were lost but driver is paying for his folly. He's lucky I'm not the owner of the trailer.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) by Nke27sept: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) / Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.