Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! (2698 Views)

Infinity War Fans Get In Here / Black-ish Fans!! Get In Here!! / Empire And Power Fans Get In Here, Who Is More Smarter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by eleshin(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jamal is my favourite.
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by crazygod(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
My favourites characters are cookie and that her looney assistant. Both of them just crack me up grin
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by Olsoo(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2015
Stephansmily:
Who is ur favorite character??

As for me I love COOKIE!! grin

What's ur favorite scene??

I love the part where cookie beat the hell outta hakeem with a stick grin

Lol. Empire rocks mehn.

Fav. Acts.... The Lyon himself...then Cookie and lastly, Jamal.

My fav scene: Andre's sharp reaction when his wife gave him that resounding hell of a slap grin grin when he was under the shower with his cloths on, just after Lucious announced he had ALS...I cant foget that scene mehn grin

Fav song is CONQUEROR.. No day goes by without me listening to the song
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by Forwetinnah: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Olsoo:

Lol. Empire rocks mehn.

Fav. Acts.... The Lyon himself...then Cookie and lastly, Jamal.

My fav scene: Andre's sharp reaction when his wife gave him that resounding hell of a slap grin grin when he was under the shower with his cloths on, just after Lucious announced he had ALS...I cant foget that scene mehn grin

Fav song is CONQUEROR.. No day goes by without me listening to the song

Same here. ..best song in Season 1
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by Highbee01(f): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Cookie...where lucious invited her to dinner and she thought they were gonna celebrate their anniversary not knowing that he wanted to announce his wedding to *can't remember her name*. I like her P.A as well...she is really crazy.
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by Yonce(f): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Highbee01:
Cookie...where lucious invited her to dinner and she thought they were gonna celebrate their anniversary not knowing that he wanted to announce his wedding to *can't remember her name*. I like her P.A as well...she is really crazy.

I love that scene too! Especially when she ditched the coat and flashed the lingerie underneath it.......in presence of her sons! grin

I love Cookie. I wish I had access to her wardrobe, her clothes are just wow.
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by ctuagent007: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
@OP,
Your thread is nice BUT we already have a thread for EMPIRE below;

https://www.nairaland.com/2167379/new-series-empire-fan-club

Every one is wellcome there.....you can all come to join us esp for Season 2 next month 23th
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by jgbemson1: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
I love Jamel
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by Stephansmily(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Can't wait! Empire season2!!! 3 weeks time!! Yippee!!

Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by oluyemisee(f): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls on how can I watch it
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by nikkypearl(f): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2015
I love cookie mehn! "No time for booboo kitty!
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by Forwetinnah: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Stephansmily:
Can't wait! Empire season2!!! 3 weeks time!! Yippee!!

Singing**

I do what I want and say what I want with no Apologies, Excuse me if I'm gonna say what I want with no Apologies...they won't shut me up(hell nah hell nah)

Caaaaant wait!!
Re: EMPIRE Fans Get In Here! by emmastone019(f): 6:13am On Sep 04, 2015
OP, mha worst scene is ur favorite scene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. / Korean Tv Series And Movies Download / The Production Of Science Fiction In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.