Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,245 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Please I Honestly Need A Review And Suggestions On How To Improve My Android App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Honestly Need A Review And Suggestions On How To Improve My Android App (579 Views)

4 Ways To Improve Your Mobile Phone Connection / Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts / Suggestions On 10 Inch Tablet To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Honestly Need A Review And Suggestions On How To Improve My Android App by nollyj: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
I release this android app two days ago. I will release a second version in two weeks time. I will like to get suggestions on what I should improve on. The android is for English Language studies. The summary is below.

Complete English Classic is a well written and simple English app that covers grammar, letter writing, Idioms, figures of speech, essay writing, comprehension, pronunciation, listening and oral English in a concise way.

The app is for students learning or planning to write English examination. Beside that, it offers the opportunity to improve your English in the shortest possible time.

Please spare me some time to download and review this app. The download link in Google Play is as shown https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inducesmile.com.completeenglishclassic

Some of the screenshots are as shown
Re: Please I Honestly Need A Review And Suggestions On How To Improve My Android App by khalhokage(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
I've installed it, will leave a review.
Re: Please I Honestly Need A Review And Suggestions On How To Improve My Android App by nollyj: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
khalhokage:
I've installed it, will leave a review.

Thanks for downloading. I look forward for your suggestion(s)
Re: Please I Honestly Need A Review And Suggestions On How To Improve My Android App by nollyj: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
1000 downloads in week one. Download this app and learn English on the go. You can also recommend it to your friends or family

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Htc M8 / Phone Engr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.