Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone (2597 Views)

Mtn Bblite / Have Mtn Bblite Been Discontinued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by fajani(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
any one who is interested in browsing with MTN BB subscription on his or her Android phone should add me up on whatsapp. 08074053362.
Re: How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by callmelanner(m): 4:01am On Aug 16, 2015
u gonna help us out for free? with ur church mind!!!
Re: How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by Etumgbe(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
La add u La die

2 Likes

Re: How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by Abbey2sam(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2015
la bend la add you la you die
Re: How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by ewizard1: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2015
We've had enough of these threads...

Why are people like this? ehn!!! ***So annoying!!!***
Re: How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by Ademat7(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
iyonortw:

For MTN users, see it here
And For Etisalat Users check this out
For Glo users, click here now!

la click la rust
Re: How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
MTN DATA | MTN SME DATA SHARE FAQS

How do I purchase an MTN SME Data Share Bundle?

To purchase an MTN SME Data Share bundle, all you need to do is:
* Send 460 to 131 or dial *460# to migrate to the SME Plus Class
* You must ensure your airtime balance (on the mobile phone doing the sharing) can cater for the cost of data bundle being purchased.
* Pay for a data share bundle by sending the keyword that corresponds to the plan you wish to purchase (as in table above).

Who does the customer recharge his account?

Three days before subscription expiration, customer will be sent an SMS every day advising for payment to be made.
Payment is made by:

* Recharge Card
* VTU
* Cheque

Once the airtime is credited, the payment will be automatically deducted from the phone’s airtime and validity of the subscription will be extended accordingly.

How can I recharge large sums on my mobile airtime to pay for the MTN SME Data Share Service?........Read Full Story @ www.mtndata.com.ng or Quick Links: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/mtn-data-mtn-sme-data-share-faqs.html
Re: How To Use MTN Bblite Subscription On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
MTN DATA | MTN SME DATA SHARE FAQS

How do I purchase an MTN SME Data Share Bundle?

To purchase an MTN SME Data Share bundle, all you need to do is:
* Send 460 to 131 or dial *460# to migrate to the SME Plus Class
* You must ensure your airtime balance (on the mobile phone doing the sharing) can cater for the cost of data bundle being purchased.
* Pay for a data share bundle by sending the keyword that corresponds to the plan you wish to purchase (as in table above).

Can I top-up anytime during subscription cycle?

Yes, you can purchase any additional data share bundle plan multiple times within the month of existing subscription whether or not the data is exhausted. Data will be accumulated and expiry date will assume latest data of purchase.

Can I share data to another set of beneficiaries when I renew a bundle during the subscription period?

When sponsor renews or purchases a new plan during the subscription period, whether or not the current data bundle is exhausted, the sponsor shall have the ability to share data a maximum of 10 times specific to this new plan.

Can beneficiary receive data from multiple sponsors?

No. A beneficiary shall receive data from one sponsor at a time. Beneficiaries can however receive data from another sponsor when they exhaust the initial data.
Is there a limit to the number of times I can share data?

Yes. Each sponsor shall have the ability to........Read Full Story @ www.mtndata.com.ng or
Quick Links: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/mtn-data-mtn-sme-data-share-faqs.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Infinix Hot Note Wahala / Glo 1.2gb For Only N200 / Check This Phone Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.