Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 (878 Views)

Funny But True Quotes From The Wisest President In The World / Brain Teaser!!! How Is This Possible? / Brain Teaser What OCCURS TWICE A WEEK ONCE A YEAR AND NONE IN A DAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by edwapkalmeed(m): 1:14am On Aug 16, 2015
only the smart ones vqn have answer this question keep the answer coming in
Re: Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by majamajic(m): 1:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Obj
Re: Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by btaliat(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2015
I knw the ansa bt I won't say it. Anyway, I av changed ma mind. The ansa is Muhammed Buhari
Re: Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by edwapkalmeed(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
btaliat:
I knw the ansa bt I won't say it. Anyway, I av changed ma mind. The ansa is Muhammed Buhari
correct
Re: Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by adminuni: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mumu ppl hw de ansa tak be buari no be obj sence dem no gt go to school I no go I Broke my book and tear my pencil
Re: Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by penisEnlargmnt: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
adminuni:
Mumu ppl hw de ansa tak be buari no be obj sence dem no gt go to school I no go I Broke my book and tear my pencil
the funny this is that a mumu MOD might move this to fp
Re: Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by btaliat(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
I remember what Fashola said: "Don't fight wt pig, it wi b happy and you wi b dirty"
Shalom
Re: Brain Teaser..what Was The Name Of Nigeria's President In 2003 by edwapkalmeed(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
adminuni:
This is a brain teaser u have to read the question carefully the question says
what was Nigeria's president name in 2003 meaning
what was Nigeria'e president(buhari) name in 2003 and his name in 2003 was
Gen muhammed Buhari

(1) (Reply)

If U Dnt See It In Naija, You Wil Not See It Anywhere Else / Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion / Maths Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.