Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Challenges Associated With Being Broke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Challenges Associated With Being Broke (807 Views)

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here / Problems Associated With Gap-teeth / How To Solve Challenges Associated With Farming And Earn More Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Challenges Associated With Being Broke by chocolateme(f): 3:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Ever been so broke before that fear and anxiety of the unknown grips you?

Ever been so broke that you become scared of spending your last cash on for fear of what to do next if an unforseen circumstances comes out?

Ever been so broke that you are scared of entering transport vehicle to go to somewhere to seek for assistance but in fear of whether to succeed or not yet don't wanna spend your last cash on T fare?

Ever been so broke that you wish to find a way to withdraw that 500 naira that is possible to be withdrawn but ATM dispenses cash at 1k denomination and you feel like going into the banking hall to use withdrawal slip but feel ashamed to do it?

Ever being so broke that when it comes to meal, you would want to eat the heaviest of foods just to avoid digesting it quickly and excreting it out so soon.

Ever been so broke that u can't afford air time but decided to keep flashing with your 32 naira account balance till it remains 3 naira then your level of flashing changes?

Ever been so broke that you quickly accept any invitation to an event that RSVP must happen at it?

Have you ever gone so broke that you shed silent tears with hard lumps in your throat from bitterness, started having self pity and cursing the government for lack of employment even to the extent of thinking of people owing you.

I have being there and I wrote this from hard experience..

We pray that God will elevate us from lack and wants. He will provide for us, cloth us, feed us and help us in Jesus name Amen.

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Associated With Being Broke by oghaski15(f): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Guy u took ur time to write this. I see God helping the brokers nd the brokees
Re: The Challenges Associated With Being Broke by Akkord4gov: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: The Challenges Associated With Being Broke by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2015
The rich really ought to experience what the poor are passing through...

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Fash Lanso (yoruba Actor) Reportedly Loses Mother / Dear Nairalanders.. See What I Got In My Mail / University Ladies Goes For Rechargeable Lamp With Mirror (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.