Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days (625 Views)

A Policeman Just Extort Me Unlawfully( Picture) / Nigerian Airport Official Caught On Tape Trying To Extort Money From A Traveller / 5 Ways To Save Money This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days by valasmedia(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2015
fellow nairalanders, its nice to be here, have been a guest for years, and later realize nairaland is the best place you can just be...
I was just editing a wedding ceremony on my laptop this morning, when a call came in to my phone, to my surprise it ended up to be a flash, I decided to call back being my ways, the voice I heard was that of a young man, telling me he is a road safety officer, that my number is found on girl lying unconscious and couldn't talk, telling me to send Recharge card of 200 so that he can use the lady number to call me back, saying the lady's phone is credits less... I hang up immediately and decided to share this with my beloved peeps to be wise with speed..this people don start again with another ways....#wiseup
Re: New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days by Bacteriocin(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days by ladyF(f): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2015
The hustle is real. ..

1 Like

Re: New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days by izuch(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days by XTROVAT: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Make I hear say 9ja nonbe masters of innovation. cheesy

Lines no dey finish for scammers.

But wait o, wat if e con be true lipsrsealed
Re: New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days by skyface00(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2015
If I should call dis smartness of sickness

Nigeria we r in big shit, even if we killed all our leaders 2day, I doubt if we can make any meaningful things out of Nigeria with d level of sick youth who can't or 2 lazy to work
Re: New Ways Boys Extort Money This Days by valasmedia(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
skyface00:
If I should call dis smartness of sickness

Nigeria we r in big shit, even if we killed all our leaders 2day, I doubt if we can make any meaningful things out of Nigeria with d level of sick youth who can't or 2 lazy to work
..my brother, u said it, it seems most of us are infected, most are sick, we all needs rehab

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Baby & Sudanese Migrants Rescued From Mediteranean Sea / Which Town Is Better To Settle In Nigeria / The Best Way To Avoid Traffic Holdup At Abule Egba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.