Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? (1344 Views)

Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show / 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. / If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Nairalanders, please am at loss on which TV series to watch again. I have gotten so many but none seems to interest me like the way 24, Prison break and Spartacus wowed me. Even Spartacus got boring after the death of the original actor. No originality again. I have even gone to IMDB to check series with the best ratings. I got The shield and The wire.... All are below average when compared to 24 and prison break. I had to throw them away. Fringe was too Scientific. I lost interest half way. Please help me ok?

Please, I need a series that will make me glued to the TV like 24 and prison break did. What am trying to say is that I need any series at all that will make me to anticipate every episode with passion. I need a series that will make you yearn for the next episode with suspense... Thanks, God bless you and happy Sunday.
Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by Temihatz(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Try True detective season 1; just 8 episodes.
Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2015
Temihatz:
Try True detective season 1; just 8 episodes.

Thanks man... Really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by Kirinwa: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
I understand how you feel bruv.

Try strike back seasons 1-5

Check it out @ waptvseries.net

Enjoy.
Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by Icon4s(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Emmm... try.... Tom and Jerry. Very good for the health.
Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by vaca1: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
ok am series freak. let me help out here.

tyrant,
power,
the last ship,
covert affairs,
homeland,
empire.
Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by nitane25(f): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
vaca1:
ok am series freak. let me help out here.

tyrant,
power,
the last ship,
covert affairs,
homeland,
empire.
I agree wt u on Power,Empire $ Tyrant. The last ship has a grt story,hvnt read it YET
Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by chemmerfrank(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Try power.. Its nice. Now i have finished it. though it's still airing am now in your shoes..
Very dull tv series dis days.. All they act are scifi series. I hate scifi with passion..
Re: Please Recommend A TV Series For Me??? by vaca1: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Try power.. Its nice. Now i have finished it. though it's still airing am now in your shoes..
Very dull tv series dis days.. All they act are scifi series. I hate scifi with passion..
true i feel the same way about sci-fi until i discover that almost 60% of tv series out there is SCI-FI and i decided to start tryin some of them .
You Shld and jst be patient. start with
The 100
The last ship.

And at OP ,i forgot to mention
Arrow(love it so much) and it has a good rating
Revenge
Scandal
murder in the first

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Launches, Gets Three-year Tax Relief / Download Defending Jacob Series / Julius Aghahowa's 11 Year Old Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.