Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (481377 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kayjasper(f): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
deborsky:
is m5 marathon 2gig ram or 3gig ram? Thanks

2gig Ram, 16gig Rom.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by austin5k: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
kayjasper:

Between 56k and 58k depending on the store you are buying from!!
thanks bro
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by stinville(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Deeni131:

I'm just curious to know the reasons behind the fact that ppl go for Chinese phones with the cash capable of buying some original brands.@ 75 I think u can buy s4, j7, j5,k zoom n many more. help me out if u kno better then me oooo.
Galaxy s4? Bro ain't we supposed to be moving forward?

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by twinskenny(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Anyone interested in swapping m5 for j8 i will add plemty of cash 08051355133 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ali1saidu(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
twinskenny:
Anyone interested in swapping m5 for j8 i will add plemty of cash 08051355133 whatsapp
u made me laugh, y don't u use d plenty cash buy new one bro
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Naughtylyn: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by twinskenny(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
ali1saidu:
u made me laugh, y don't u use d plenty cash buy new one bro
i no wan carry two phones na
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by frehage: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
enoch273:
CWM recovery for gionee m5 mini
http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/clockworkmod-cwm-recovery-for-gionee-m5.html

Pleeeeease, I need a working link to a gionee P2 custom ROM with 3G on both sims. The links I saw have expired.

Thanks.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by austin5k: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls does this phone support 4G network cos i've been checking de posts here and no one has said something on that?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Ekondu: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2016
austin5k:
Pls does this phone support 4G network cos i've been checking de posts here and no one has said something on that?
yes 4G lite
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Ekondu: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Marcus2:

I tried that already but it didn't power on, will the phone be loosened before the booster can be used on it ?
sure the phone will be opened and battery detached…. But it must be handled with care cos no external screws hold the phone…. With just finger nails it can be opened… the use of tool may cause scratch or rougness on the body if care is not applied. Pls vesit a gionee care center if u r close to one.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by dboye(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Hello, is there a marshmellow ROM, android 6.0 for gionee M5?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Marcus2(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Ekondu:
sure the phone will be opened and battery detached…. But it must be handled with care cos no external screws hold the phone…. With just finger nails it can be opened… the use of tool may cause scratch or rougness on the body if care is not applied. Pls vesit a gionee care center if u r close to one.
OK thanks once more I will visit a gionee center for that.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mekstaniac(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Evening guys. I got this fine today and my Google Id is signed in but my contacts are nt displaying. Why?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ali1saidu(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
mekstaniac:
Evening guys. I got this fine today and my Google Id is signed in but my contacts are nt displaying. Why?
yes i actually got d same problem.just go Select the “Settings” of the device.
2. Scroll to “Accounts”
3. Select “Google”
4. Under the Accounts should be your Gmail address. Select it and verify that “Sync Contacts” is checked."REMEMBER THAT GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND NEXT TIME"
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kayceerilyn(f): 2:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Hey guys..... good morning all

please can I be added on the whatsapp group?

my number is 08183707358
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by forandy(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Please, does anyone know how I can get to remove that icon before the "g" network signal indicator?

1 Share

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Stancity(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2016
forandy:
Please, does anyone know how I can get to remove that icon before the "g" network signal indicator?
That icon can be from an app you installed... Check the settings of the launcher you are using.. not sure anyway... your wallpaper is cool smiley
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by forandy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Stancity:
That icon can be from an app you installed... Check the settings of the launcher you are using.. not sure anyway... your wallpaper is cool smiley

Lol, tnx man. I think it's from an app. I just dont know which. Stuff just popped up this morning, very annoying cry
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by lazerville: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
forandy:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Glove Patterns....Uncheck it.

Khmm khmm...Dats all..

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Stancity(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
forandy:

Lol, tnx man. I think it's from an app. I just dont know which. Stuff just popped up this morning, very annoying cry
Well if you have a Titanium backup installed in your phone, you can actually uninstall your apps and restore them without losing the app and data as well...
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Stancity(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
lazerville:

Khmm khmm...Dats all..
I think this is the final solution..... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by forandy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
lazerville:

Khmm khmm...Dats all..

Aah!!! Thanks much cool. Such relief cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by forandy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Stancity:
Well if you have a Titanium backup installed in your phone, you can actually uninstall your apps and restore them without losing the app and data as well...

Thanks for ur effort bro. Lazerville's direction was just too spot-on
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Stancity(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
forandy:

Thanks for ur effort bro. Lazerville's direction was just too spot-on
And you have no idea that am not using the said M5 phone... just offering you help base on old experience... wink wink
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Empejo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
forandy:
. That icon is called glove pattern, go to setting, advance setting,accessibility then click on the glove pattern the icon will be off.empejo
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by forandy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Stancity:
And you have no idea that am not using the said M5 phone... just offering you help base on old experience... wink wink

Whichever way man. I'm grateful still
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by forandy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Empejo:
. That icon is called glove pattern, go to setting, advance setting,accessibility then click on the glove pattern the icon will be off.empejo

Yeah, thanks, I got it all figured out already cool
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mekstaniac(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Just 4 days with dis bad boy, I'm loving it already
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by bharkarh(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
twinskenny:
i no wan carry two phones na
sell then.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by stinville(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Anyone using m5 plus yet? What's it like?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mekstaniac(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
My Apps shutdown evry minute......why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.