Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (482747 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Malayy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
lavenderjade:

my font is bauhaus.ttf

my launcher is zenui launcher used with xiaomi miui 8 icon pack
where did you get them from? link please
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by timijoseph01(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
HI,, I am getting a Gionee M5 next week but currently using a Samsung S4.... I just want to know how good Gionee Front Camera is compared to S4 or any other Samsung phone with 5mp front camera.. Please help
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
the display is amoled screen.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by sandammy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Taking decision to buy this phone when it was 44k... Was a wise one not to look forward to when it will become cheaper. I have never regretted buying it. @ Lavengderjade thanks for the tutorial.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by lavenderjade(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Malayy:
where did you get them from? link please

message me on whatsapp 08067266575

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by happy662(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have been experiencing this error please help a friend.

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:

that's why i said you know nothing mr man.
and how are you better in that aspect if you compare note 3 to m5 on what grounds?
mtk 64 bit quad core to snapdragon 800 (similar to lg g3 processesor) with adreno 330 grin
ram : 2gb to note 3 3gb ram
in built memory 16gb to 32gb rom
display 720x1280 amoled to 1080x1920 full hd amoled for note 3
nfc and other miscellaneous.
the only advantage of m5 to note 3 is battery (which is my concern) even price range note 3 London used can buy m5 brand new
you see when i tell you that you know nothing just understand that i mean you know absolutely nothing as in olodo in phone stuffs.
so quietly shut up and learn cool[/b]
Mr Gaby for your mind you have spoken well obviously not you keep saying Note 3 kill M5 in every ways then why you desire for it like i said before continue using it and buy Power bank to be gaining more surfing,gaming time since it is better can't you see nobody pay attention for swap instead you were offered M5 Mini see yourself
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
justino57:
guy no mind that boy watin em sabbi how u go use mtk compare snapdragon DE only thing be say the m5 Battry is strong that's all no other thing am also using note 3 so leave the guy make em DE talk robbish
Ogbeni sabi talk why you guys are so pathetic huh before you start saying nonsense just know this i prefer Snapdragon than MTK but i love MTK the chipset is reliable and durable in dismantle and re-mantle than Snapdragon is like an iphone chipset it always hard to enjoy your money tweaking things many in Media Tek and you know but incase you don't know be aware NOW
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Proseoca: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
lavenderjade:

if you try it your phone will be stucked in a boot loop.

you have to reflash ur stock rom den apply d update den after dat factory reset so the fone will work normal

Thanks a lot
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by lavenderjade(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
gionee m5 gone xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by hiredkiller: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Ogbeni sabi talk why you guys are so pathetic huh before you start saying nonsense just know this i prefer Snapdragon than MTK but i love MTK the chipset is reliable and durable in dismantle and re-mantle than Snapdragon is like an iphone chipset it always hard to enjoy your money tweaking things many in Media Tek and you know but incase you don't know be aware NOW
are not tweakable as in how?
i know you mean changing imei or tell me another tweak?
if you no sabi tweak Samsung imei pm me i can teach you for free tell me another tweaking that you can't do on an android device cheesy
lol you know nothing.
something you no know pass you
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by hiredkiller: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
[s]
Iamtosignno:
Mr Gaby for your mind you have spoken well obviously not you keep saying Note 3 kill M5 in every ways then why you desire for it like i said before continue using it and buy Power bank to be gaining more surfing,gaming time since it is better can't you see nobody pay attention for swap instead you were offered M5 Mini see yourself
[/s]

trash nobody nobody cares
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by hiredkiller: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
sandammy:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a good phone. In term of configuration it surpass M5. But one thing I love about my M5 is the battery. The not e 3 has 3 GB ram and 3000 mah battery.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by hiredkiller: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Then forget M5 continue using Note 3 since they are the same

wetin concern you?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Roon9(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Muoweta:
Good day pals please I need ur help my phone keeps optimising app n I noticed d phone is slow n becomes hot with ease how do I go about this? I will also like to decongest d internal memory. Thanks in anticipation
Same with mine. Please have you found a solution?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by enoch273: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2016
CM12.1 custom ROM now available for gionee M5 mini, click the link below to download and see instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/11/cyanogenmod121-stable-custom-rom-for.html
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Muoweta: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
I allowed it optimise till I believe it got tired of that then it started working I deleted alot of apps from it. Currently typing this msg from d same phone
Roon9:

Same with mine. Please have you found a solution?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
hiredkiller:

wetin concern you?
Wetin be ur own 4 here now
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Roon9(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Muoweta:
I allowed it optimise till I believe it got tired of that then it started working I deleted alot of apps from it. Currently typing this msg from d same phone

Lol! I just bought mine on Thursday. Nearly died the first time it did that. Aside that issue the phone is worth every penny
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by abayomi93(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello ,please I use a gionee phone and I get advert pop ups or app update pup ups when ever I am browsing.what do u think could cause this?.it comes up even on my whatsapp.but these pop ups are usually in chinese/Japanese saying I should install an app etc.l
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
abayomi93:
Hello ,please I use a gionee phone and I get advert pop ups or app update pup ups when ever I am browsing.what do u think could cause this?.it comes up even on my whatsapp.but these pop ups are usually in chinese/Japanese saying I should install an app etc.l

Uninstall any app you installed recently from a third party website
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by peeguy(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Polyphony:

Uninstall any app you installed recently from a third party website
That should do it
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by jamesbanjo(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2016
enoch273:
CM12.1 custom ROM now available for gionee M5 mini, click the link below to download and see instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/11/cyanogenmod121-stable-custom-rom-for.html

Nice one.. .
Oyah try Port for Gionne M5..
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
sandammy:
Taking decision to buy this phone when it was 44k... Was a wise one not to look forward to when it will become cheaper. I have never regretted buying it. @ Lavengderjade thanks for the tutorial.
it was
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by puyol5: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
timijoseph01:
HI,, I am getting a Gionee M5 next week but currently using a Samsung S4.... I just want to know how good Gionee Front Camera is compared to S4 or any other Samsung phone with 5mp front camera.. Please help
m5 has an amoled screen, so the camera is dope
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Jay2bahme: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
happy662:
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
happy662:
phone need to be updated
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by CorneliusSulla8: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
I need a new charger the old one for some reason refuse to charge at normal rate today.
please where can I get one and how much e go cost thanks?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
CorneliusSulla8:
I need a new charger the old one for some reason refuse to charge at normal rate today.
please why can I get one and how much e go cost thanks?
you can buy it from any Gionee service centre. Price is N1,950.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by CorneliusSulla8: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kiady16:
thanks chairman
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Mblem(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys...... pls I can't apply my ifont again on my M5 mini after upgrading it to android 4.0 ...
pls what's the way forward??
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kiady16:
Getting One too what is the output of the charger

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.