Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (481108 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 8:24pm On May 03, 2017
Gionee marathon m5 is urgently needed. Location is Lagos state and the money is ready.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fiscobumba: 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
I also need one plz call 09080281275 Lagos
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by enoch273: 8:50pm On May 03, 2017
RuthC:

There is no such update...

Before you accuse people at least check to confirm. Thanks for the accusations.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by twaintoy(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
twaintoy:
An extremely neat and a month old gionee m5plus for quick sale. Bought it last month, no scratches at all, very neat, with the pack and the charger. It has 3gb ram and 64gb internal memory, with a 5020mah very strong battery that can last for two days under a heavy usage plus finger print scanner. It's going for 85k. Serious buyers should call or whatsapp me on 09099156830
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by LeeCodeman: 9:24pm On May 03, 2017
Abdulahh:
Gionee marathon m5 is urgently needed. Location is Lagos state and the money is ready.

fiscobumba:
I also need one plz call 09080281275 Lagos

I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 10:35pm On May 03, 2017
LeeCodeman:

I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k

Sorry i don't need the memory card. So the New price now.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by LeeCodeman: 5:57am On May 04, 2017
Abdulahh:

Sorry i don't need the memory card. So the New price now.

Okay...bring 67k. The memory card is just a sweetener. It was actually not part of the price
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 11:01am On May 04, 2017
LeeCodeman:

Okay...bring 67k. The memory card is just a sweetener. It was actually not part of the price
You try sha. The New one is now 70500 naira only now
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by LeeCodeman: 11:14am On May 04, 2017
Abdulahh:

You try sha. The New one is now 70500 naira only now

Chief, na wa o. No be fight na. I don talk two prices now. You never even talk how much you wan pay. You go sha talk how much you wan pay. And forget, this one is as good as new. If I pack am finish and format am, you won't even know the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulpro1(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2017
Helo Gionee M5 fam, am having a little ish with changing my screen lock option, only the 'security lock' option is highlighted, who has an idea pls, I believe it's settings but I still can't figure it out, I wanna use swipe option so the greenify app can function better, thanks in anticipation

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by LeeCodeman: 11:58am On May 04, 2017
Abdulpro1:
Helo Gionee M5 fam, am having a little ish with changing my screen lock option, only the 'security lock' option is highlighted, who has an idea pls, I believe it's settings but I still can't figure it out, I wanna use swipe option so the greenify app can function better, thanks in anticipation

Simple. Follow these instructions:

- Go to "Settings"
- Under Basic Settings, click "Security"
- You will see Credential Storage, click "Clear Credentials"
- Allow the clearance

You are good to go. You will be able to use the Swipe option.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulpro1(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2017
LeeCodeman:

Simple. Follow these instructions:

- Go to "Settings"
- Under Basic Settings, click "Security"
- You will see Credential Storage, click "Clear Credentials"
- Allow the clearance

You are good to go. You will be able to use the Swipe option.
Thanks alot sir, I appreciate
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ebner70(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2017
my M5 mini takes forever to charge up-to 70% after I did d last upgrade, is it now a curse to use ds device
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2017
ebner70:
my M5 mini takes forever to charge up-to 70% after I did d last upgrade, is it now a curse to use ds device

Dude this Gionee M5 thread not M5 mini
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fiscobumba: 9:11am On May 05, 2017
ebner70:
are u using d follow come charger??
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 9:30am On May 05, 2017
If you are interested in buying gionee A1 contact me because you will only pay 90000 naira instead of 95000 naira. This is because i pre.-ordered and i don't have the money to buy it again.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by LeeCodeman: 10:12am On May 05, 2017
Abdulahh:
If you are interested in buying gionee A1 contact me because you will only pay 90000 naira instead of 95000 naira. This is because i pre.-ordered and i don't have the money to buy it again.
How far with our discussion? How much do you want to pay?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 10:44am On May 05, 2017
LeeCodeman:

How far with our discussion? How much do you want to pay?

Sorry oooo. I don see another one for 55k which is a month used.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
What's up with m5 plus user na?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:49am On May 07, 2017
What's up guru's in the house? My gionee m5 suddenly stopped seeing USB storage on my laptop, it's only displaying charging, i can no longer copy files. Help me guys.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by PotatoSalad(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2017
So i found out that nothing's wrong with my power button, it's just the rubber case. removed it and my power​ button works flawlessly

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by chingy012: 11:05am On May 08, 2017
Beejayzee8:
Gionee m5 for sale very neat 60k 80124680980 abuja buyers only 3minths old

How much?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by HyDef(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2017
Betmaster3:
What's up guru's in the house? My gionee m5 suddenly stopped seeing USB storage on my laptop, it's only displaying charging, i can no longer copy files. Help me guys.

Probably your cable. The data cables seem to go out first in the USB cables. That's the experience I've had. Try another cable.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 9:34am On May 10, 2017
Please house. I need someone who can teach me: (1) how to install custom ROM on android. (2) how to change from one ROM to another e.g China ROM to India ROM.
Lagos only
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by LeeCodeman: 9:37am On May 10, 2017
Abdulahh:

Please house. I need someone who can teach me: (1) how to install custom ROM on android. (2) how to change from one ROM to another e.g China ROM to India ROM.
Lagos only
grin
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Smone(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2017
Abdulahh:

Please house. I need someone who can teach me:
(1) how to install custom ROM on android.
(2) how to change from one ROM to another e.g China ROM to India ROM.

Lagos only

How much are you gonna pay?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by MzBecky: 10:05pm On May 19, 2017
Fellow Nlanders, gurus in d house kindly help me in this Gionee m5 palava, iyahav tried everything possible, the device restarts on its own spontaneously. It has become unbearable.
Solutions I have taken:
I have reset the phone, still the problm persists. Though I removed my 32Gb SDCard to avoid loosing all my data.
I have also flashed a new rom on the device and took pains to put back all my apps again via my sdcard. Yet problem became even worse. It keeps restarting sometimes 4 times in an hour so long as I am using the device.
I finally downloaded Norton antivrus and scanned it. My whatsapp app displayed as Malware, can u imagine which I know it cant be. Ayamtayad oooo...I need help from u guys to solve this problems.!!!!

find the screenshot below is what it displays after it reboots itself everytime.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by MzBecky: 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
MzBecky:
Fellow Nlanders, gurus in d house kindly help me in this Gionee m5 palava, iyahav tried everything possible, the device restarts on its own spontaneously. It has become unbearable.
Solutions I have taken:
I have reset the phone, still the problm persists. Though I removed my 32Gb SDCard to avoid loosing all my data.
I have also flashed a new rom on the device and took pains to put back all my apps again via my sdcard. Yet problem became even worse. It keeps restarting sometimes 4 times in an hour so long as I am using the device.
I finally downloaded Norton antivrus and scanned it. My whatsapp app displayed as Malware, can u imagine which I know it cant be. Ayamtayad oooo...I need help from u guys to solve this problems.!!!!

find the screenshot below is what it displays after it reboots itself everytime.
Here it is cry cry

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Lordabas: 11:27pm On May 19, 2017

Pls how can i use the gionnee screen recorder
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by EMERITUS85(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2017
MzBecky:

Here it is cry cry
what's going your location

i can help fix it

your emmc is getting weak
common gionee symptoms
a time will come when it will be worse
Thanks
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by MzBecky: 6:47am On May 20, 2017
EMERITUS85:
what's going your location

i can help fix it

your emmc is getting weak
common gionee symptoms
a time will come when it will be worse
Thanks

So what do I do. Outline how I can fix it pls
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by EMERITUS85(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2017
MzBecky:

So what do I do. Outline how I can fix it pls
a complicated stuff
you need a different or modified system.img file have you tried flashing Chinese rom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.