Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (482324 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by DONADAMS(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
I need a gionee M5 follow come charger or whatever original charger that will charge it well...anyone who wants to sell should holla 08181906146..whatsapp..
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by citizenjuwon(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
honsule:
MY GiONEE M5 Phone was collected from me at gun point. just wondering the best way to track the phone or condemn it.
If you have your Gmail account on the email client application, it is possible, if not forget.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by honsule(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
citizenjuwon:

If you have your Gmail account on the email client application, it is possible, if not forget.

I HAVE THE EMAIL ACCOUNT. SO, WHAT NXT?BECAUSE, THE MAP STUFF IS NOT WORKING
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Racing(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Please who knows the current price for Gionee m5 lite? I want to see whether I can get it next week.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by PotatoSalad(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2017
1. Go to settings >> More Tab >> About device.
2. Find "Build number" and click 6 times fast on it.
3. You will then get the message saying: "You are now a developer"
4. Come back to Home Screen, and then go back to Settings >> More Tab >> Now you will see the "Developer Options"
5. Now go to Developer options >> Drawing Section or Rendering Section >> Find "Turn off hardware overlays" or "disable hardware overlays" >> This will force the phone to always use GPU for screen compositing.

TO FIX FLICKERING DISPLAYS
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Please help. My Gionee m5 screen light is always shaking whenever it wants to screen time out. Please help me
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
adonbilivit:
hello bro/sis. Sorry to bother you. How did you stop your m5 from flashing up and down when its about to dim or go off. This is the exact issue with my gionee m5 now.Thanks as I await your response
I'm Facing the same problem. How did you fix your own

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
alphamars:
Guys my gionee M5 screen starts flashing up and down before it dims. The screen light flashes up and down whenever the screen is about to go off. Any solution?
Have you fixed the problem? How did you fix it. Please help me
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by bl33d(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Insufficient storage always wtfffffffffffff
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by IRIEBOY(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pls how much would it cost me to replace my gionee m5 marathon mini screen that broke
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Fraih(f): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2017
My people, this is the new shades of my M5 Marathon, it didn't drop or fall, I didn't use a strange cord or power, please what can I do?

I saw it for the first time 2days ago, after I restarted the phone it became normal not until this morning.

Any fast remedy?

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Gboliwe: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
If you don't want trouble, leave it and manage the screen like that
IRIEBOY:
Pls how much would it cost me to replace my gionee
m5 marathon mini screen that broke
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by IRIEBOY(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gboliwe:
hmmm thanks
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by bl33d(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please folks how do you manage this phone with this insufficient storage issue? Help please ooooooo

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by motta(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Gboliwe:
kindly explain bro, because my own m5 mini touches itself intend changing the touch screen
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by motta(m): 6:21am On Aug 28, 2017
DONADAMS:
please where can I get an original charger for my m5??I use a 1.8 and my battery doesn't last,,any one up for sale??...WhatsApp me 08181906146
the charger doesnt make the battery not to last ok
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by DUNKA(m): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Please can anyone advise how to make my memory card the default memory on my Gionee M5?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by citizenjuwon(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2017
DUNKA:
Please can anyone advise how to make my memory card the default memory on my Gionee M5?
Impossible! Except if you are using Indian rom.
What you can do is to move your heavy files from internal storage to SD card.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by DONADAMS(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2017
motta:
the charger doesnt make the battery not to last ok
then..what causes it??
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by anambrang: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Guys my gionee M5 screen starts flashing up and down before it dims. The screen light flashes up and down whenever the screen is about to go off. Any solution?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by jayauthentic(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Betmaster3:
Its called screen flicker, it happened to some of us who used Gionee s plus. The screen must be replaced. Claim ur warranty from their care center

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
jayauthentic:

Its called screen flicker, it happened to some of us who used Gionee s plus. The screen must be replaced. Claim ur warranty from their care center
Apart from that nothing else?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by headhunter1: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Betmaster3:
yes

sell the panel grin
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ifeanyija(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Betmaster3:
go to setting, increase the brightness level, untick the adaptive brightness, tick the economical back light
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by jayauthentic(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Betmaster3:
Nada
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by PotatoSalad(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
don't waste your time or money changing screen, it'll eventually come back. just increase the brightness or give the phone to the less privileged
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by luckyud: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Please I keep having N50 deducted from my mtn line on daily basis. I called mtn and they keep telling me that it's mobile originated billing. I don't know if it's the auto update of wallpapers that causes the charges. How do I stop it please?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
luckyud:
Please I keep having N50 deducted from my mtn line on daily basis. I called mtn and they keep telling me that it's mobile originated billing. I don't know if it's the auto update of wallpapers that causes the charges. How do I stop it please?

Yeah, it's mobile originated. Gionee is kinda charging you for using Marshmallow.

To stop u need to be rooted though. So is ur phone rooted?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by bl33d(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
cis9:
Make Money here.

Nothing to hide!

Lots of Testimonies.

Go online and chat with there Customer Care.

Click my Signature.

Thank me later.

A site that can not use 25usd to host for 1 year instead went for 5usd and you're making money from them....... SMH..... They will soon pack all your money inside their pocket
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
bl33d:
Insufficient storage always wtfffffffffffff

Format the trash and sell it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.