Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) (2326 Views)

Would You Sell Your Kidney For N40 Million - See Hilarious Responses / Mayweather Vs Mcgregor : Winner Will Get A 24-karat Gold And This [photos] / Wow! World's Most Expensive Toilet Paper, In 24 Carat Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by victor2fresh(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of GOLD worth $10 Million,also heard its 24karat Gold..it was manufactured in Japan..Japan makes the most sophisticated toilets in the world – intelligent loos that self flush, self clean, play music or the sounds of tweeting birds. They even have seats that will warm your a*s for you,lol, but the “World’s Top Lavatory” is simply the world’s most sanitized facility, equipped with cutting-edge technology.it also displays the world’s most expensive toilet at World’s Toilet Museum, in Utazu, Kagawa Prefecture, on the Japanese island of Shikoku.
At that time the solid gold 24-karat loo was
worth some sixty million Japanese yen
(approximately 4,500,000 RMB in 2002). But with gold having appreciated considerably in recent years I dare not think how much the loo
must be worth today. Unfortunately, visitors
are not allowed to sit on this loo.

www.naijaxclusive.com.ng/world-most-expensive-toilet-bowl-made-of-24-karat-gold-worth-10-million-see-photos/

Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by sam4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
nonsense
Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by abat4real37(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Useless
Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by Omoedeki: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by idolda: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Will it turn my poo to cash?
Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by ramdris(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Now there goes d real expensive Poo.

May b when I get to say level of wealth, I wil know how dis pple feel when spending money on useless things instead of using it to better pples lives. Why I can not judge anyone cos it's their money, I do feel dis is an unnecessary waste of cash. $10m shitting hole!
Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shey no b shit go enter dz one ni?
Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
SOLOMON WHO WAS BLESSED IN WEALTH WAS NEVER THIS FOOLISH.

GOD BLESSES PEOPLE TO BLESS OTHERS AND HE RAISES PEOPLE TO RAISE OTHERS.

THE AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT ON THIS WOULD HAVE SAVED LIVES, SENT MANY TO SCHOOL, HELPED POOR FAMILIES.

WHAT'S THE BENEFIT OF PUTTING MILLIONS IN A TOILET? IT'S ALWAYS A TOILET WETHER GOLDEN OR PLASTIC. IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE POO A NUCLEAR WEAPON.

WELL. WHOEVER DID THIS MADE HIS/HER CHOICE. BUT THIS IS FOOLISHNESS. GOD HATES FOOLS.
Re: World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) by marwanafrica: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
i believe there will still be poor people around his neighbouhood and he stil tend to go dis far for extra luxiriouse living, some pple make to make heaven difficult for themselfs

(1) (Reply)

Is This Crocodile Or Alligator Lizard? / Complete Guide On How To Place An Order On Jumia / How To Unlock ZTE Mf927u In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.