Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Please Help Me Out This Window 10 Issue. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me Out This Window 10 Issue. (597 Views)

HP Envy 17 (4 Days Old) 16GB Ram, 1trb, 2gb Nvida Memory, Window 10 Pro For Sale / Windows 10 Issue / How Can I Activate Or Remove A "This Window Is Not Genuine" Window Or Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out This Window 10 Issue. by okumbe(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please help me out.
I upgraded to window 10 some few days back not up to a week, yesterday before i went to bed i used my HP DV6 PC, and nothing was wrong with it but this morning when i woke up i try putting ON my system as usual but the screen went blank and dim, i awaited thinking it was just taking time to boot but the problem persisted even now it's still the same, i have tried all i could like removing the battery and putting it ON again and hard hard starting as they call it but still the same, blank and dim.
Please somebody help me....
what should I do please ?
Re: Please Help Me Out This Window 10 Issue. by Astutechris(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
okumbe:
Please help me out.
I upgraded to window 10 some few days back not up to a week, yesterday before i went to bed i used my HP DV6 PC, and nothing was wrong with it but this morning when i woke up i try putting ON my system as usual but the screen went blank and dim, i awaited thinking it was just taking time to boot but the problem persisted even now it's still the same, i have tried all i could like removing the battery and putting it ON again and hard hard starting as they call it but still the same, blank and dim.
Please somebody help me....
what should I do please ?

If your system is booting at all, try enter the troubleshooting mode and do a system restore (back dating).

www.naijaetech.com
Re: Please Help Me Out This Window 10 Issue. by okumbe(m): 1:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Astutechris:

If your system is booting at all, try enter the troubleshooting mode and do a system restore (back dating).

www.naijaetech.com

Yeah i managed to hit the f11 key immediately i powered it On, but now asking for Recovery options which i don't know which to choose because i don' want to loose my files and and at the time i want to retain window10.
please what do i do ?
Re: Please Help Me Out This Window 10 Issue. by Astutechris(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
okumbe:

Yeah i managed to hit the f11 key immediately i powered it On, but now asking for Recovery options which i don't know which to choose because i don' want to loose my files and and at the time i want to retain window10.
please what do i do ?

I'm not quit sure if there is any other means of solving this problem other than system restore.
Maybe you should try choosing the latest restore point, windows 10 might be all u will loose which you can also reinstall.

And if you do that and after upgrading again to windows 10 you experience the same problem again, it means that you system can't handle windows 10.

You can also checkout Microsoft windows 10 help page to see if you can find any useful help there.
Here is the link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/upgrade-install-errors-windows-10

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here For Your USB Keyboards And External Speakers / Uk Used Dell Vostro For Sale / Used Samsung Notebook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.