Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Tv Series Do You Like The Opening Theme/sequence Most? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Tv Series Do You Like The Opening Theme/sequence Most? (724 Views)

Who Had The Best Opening Theme Song? / Which 2017 Movie/series Do You Think Is The Best? / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tv Series Do You Like The Opening Theme/sequence Most? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mine is Banshee, Power, Black sails,
i would have mentioned walking dead but i still dont understand what message the opening theme is trying to pass along

For those that dont know the meaning of opening theme, its like a short clip that is shown at the begining of tv series, season films. It is in the clip that they show the name of the actors. I.e, cast and crew.
Re: What Tv Series Do You Like The Opening Theme/sequence Most? by sauti2soul: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ah!! Sucker for Game of Thrones!! and the opening theme by Ramin Jawadi...just love it!!!

1 Like

Re: What Tv Series Do You Like The Opening Theme/sequence Most? by Galacious1: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bad Things of the True Blood series
Re: What Tv Series Do You Like The Opening Theme/sequence Most? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Galacious1:
Bad Things of the True Blood series
funny,
Re: What Tv Series Do You Like The Opening Theme/sequence Most? by harrypotter7: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2015
'The Affair' TV Series, which i Like the Opening Theme / Sequence Most, which is a American Television Series. Its First Episode was Published on October 12, 2014. The Theme Song of this Movie was Container. The Writers of this TV Series are Hagai Levi, Sarah Treem, Eric Overmyer, Kate Robin, Melanie Marnich, Dan LeFranc etc...........

This was the First Television Series, which i Started to Watch in my Life First Time. I never Missed it any Single Episode from its Beginning to yet.

(1) (Reply)

Imeh Bishop Umoh And Seyi Law Fight Over Girl They Met On Instagram (Photos) / How I Was Sexually Abused — Rita Edochie / Both The Halves Of Now You See Me 2 Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.