Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions (1527 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Somebody Tell Buhari That Dollar Euro And Pounds Is Out Place / Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by McCarlito(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2015

The wife of the Nigerian President, Aisha Buhari is no doubt beautiful and caring. Judging by what is known of her so far.

Here are some of her photos which mirror the behaviour of the typical Nigerian mum.

1. That eye she gives to tell you to leave the room when she has guests over.

2. The face she makes when you ask her for something and she acts like she didn’t hear you.

3. When you tell her a secret and she promised not to tell your father, but still ends up telling him.

4. When your heavily religious mother enjoys your ‘Wizkid jams’ but keeps a straight face so you won’t think she encourages secular music.

5. When she tries to console you after beating you mercilessly.

6. When she asks you to do something and you refuse, she does it herself adding, “Before you were born I’ve been doing this work”.

7. When she’s unbelievably nice to your house guest and even prepares a meal for you both.

8. When she’s gossiping with her friend and she hears something downright hilarious.

9. When your father buys her a gift and she shares pictures of it on her social media account so her friends can be envious.

10. When there is a family hangout at a restaurant and she complains about the food and its exorbitant price.

Source: marapolsa.com
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by YanShforSale(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by frankay430(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
where are d pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by McCarlito(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
frankay430:
where are d pix
It's there mr frank
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by delishpot: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fine woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
When you trying to take a selfie but she no send

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by zinachidi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
chaii, this woman is soo beautiful... my mum is so guilty of no 2.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by INTROVERT(f): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin

This is downright funny..... who have put this together should be given a prize

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
when you trying to take a selfie but she no send

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by powerfulsettingz: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Back page material
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by Omotayor123(f): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mother of the Nation...

Funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by jeremiah505(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

This is downright funny..... who have put this together should be given a prize

Madam... It been awhile you made first to comment... Have you retired?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by chymystique(f): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Waiting for PEJ's own grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by Omotayor123(f): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lalasticlala come here ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by McCarlito(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

This is downright funny.....
Where u dey since for FTC things shocked shocked shocked
INTROVERT:
who have put this together should be given a prize
Oya wey the prize grin grin tongue
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by McCarlito(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Lalasticlala come here ooo
Helep me shout am O
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by McCarlito(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
zinachidi:
chaii, this woman is soo beautiful... my mum is so guilty of no 2.....
My mum is continuously guilty of number 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by adewaletb3(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
I wonder why someone else expression is now your business.
Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by Vicintonsh(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin
dat restaurant own tho in my mums voice **wats in d food that i dnt put in d one i cuk @ home sef ** grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions by McCarlito(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Vicintonsh:
grin grin

dat restaurant own tho
in my mums voice **wats in d food that i dnt put in d one i cuk @ home sef ** grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Black Egyptians / How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile / Campus News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.